FS 99- Honda Civic SI

$4400 obo Black, 176,xxx miles… car is in great shape motor was rebuilt around 40k ago… Car was fully repainted stock paint at the dealership so paint is in mint condition, absolutely NO RUST Just got a fully built tranny put in after old one went… car runs amazing, has brand new clutch/flywheel when i rebuilt the tranny (LESS THAN 1K MILES on it, i have reciepts and paperworK). Comes with 17" black rims with tires (75%) tread only thing it needs is a fender painted… i just put a brand new one on it! and driver side window keeps falling off the track other than that its in perfect condition… im sad to see it go but i just purchased another car… let me know if interested 412-780-2016 http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2469/221/59/1459440082/n1459440082_30162344_419.jpg Thats a pic of the fender replaced! http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v283/221/59/1459440082/n1459440082_30117595_8162.jpg Pic of rear

I looked at this car a while back. Paint is not in mint condition. The rear bumper has paint peeling and there are scrapes and nicks elsewhere on the car.

Normally when someone is selling a car they go down in price to help it sell… but yours keeps going up in price… WTF hahaha $3500, $4200, $4400…

bump for street venom haha

When I listed it last for 3500 it didn’t run… I just put in a new tranny and fixed the dent from when someone backed in to me …

Got any more recent pictures bud?

this car has been all over this board more then an east liberity whore. price jumping around up and down all over the place.

hmm, street venom huh? WoW…

i do ill post them this week… gimme a day or 2 to get them on the computer

motor is about to blow up it ticks like a mother. The wiring is all butchered up. This car is not mint condition. It was beat on every day of its life. ask everyone that knows joud. Cars a rip off. worth 1500 tops. windows on doors dont go up or seal properly and its burns oil and is about to blow up. owner rides it in vtec in first gear all over bridgeville. it has been wrecked in the last year over 3 times.

well i seen him put the new motor then i knew he put a tranny in o yeah and 2 doors dic hed

i dont think you guys should be trying to fuck this guys sale up , help a fellow member sale his car , dont put him down, and even if there are or were issues with his car , its not your place to go running your mouth about them…

not considering 4400 for a true si? find another one at that price. that full swap is worth half of that.

thanks total eclipse…

ya idk where the fuck u been the past year ur disappeard… but car was def redone… new motor rebuilt and put in, new tranny, and new window regulators and motors…

Got all reciepts and paper work for all work done…

total eclipse witness new motor / tranny install

NICE TO SEE SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO LIFE AND NOTHING TO DO OTHER THAN SIT HERE AND POST SHIT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT… Nice Try :wink:

JdmAzFuk … thanks bro… i appreciate it

now thats what real members of a forum do… help people not try to fuck them over…

but for everyone else…

if your not interested… dont buy… im in no hurry to sell… i already bought a new car… if this dont sell for the price i want ill keep it for a winter car… i already put the new swap in… its worth to keep it

if you want it you want it… you dont i dont give a shit… but dont talk shit when u drive a beat ass 1988 rusted truck

Someone ban all these assholes already!

Sent PM

car is real clean. paint is real nice.

why u sellin it joud?

joud is a good guy. sold him a gs-t a couple years ago. good luck with your sell man.

car was clean when it was repainted, was hit into 2 or 3 times but to my recollection it was fixed but not repainted. as for motor rebuild i doubt it, trans is prolly new, but id def ask for receipts if you look at this car, dont go from word of mouth. car was driven pretty hard from what i know but cleaned regularly… good luck with sale an not bashin car but just stating the truth.

weren’t the 2 of you street punisherZ together?

love how its a free forum and when people state the truth it gets deleted. Forums pathetic. only place where gay faggots run it and delete the truth cuz its putting down a cock sucker