FS: '99 R6 Track Bike

its not that hard to get a track bike legal. nor is it hard to get it legal-ish. you can use aftermarket headlights and taillights. as long as the wiring harness is intact, you can use whatever you want.

when i had a track bike that i rode on the street (which is probably also what i’ll be doing with my 636) i just put a headlight and taillight on it and rode. dont need mirrors or turn signals (I use hand signals, and I have a helmet mirror)

From Jake:

“you need to source all of the lights, the wiring jumper for them, and it has an ORV title”

so basicly i would have to wire the whole bike and have it inspected to have the title changed?

Sounds about right.

Well, not the whole bike, just the leads to the lights. The connector is still there, just not the wiring to the lights.

It’s not the race harness with those gone, but it’s a semi-stripped street harness.

Seriously, crosspost this on Sportriders, guys are always looking for track-prepped bikes over there. Might get some more interest.

P.S. How much for that sweet trailer in the background?

Trailer might be fore sale, but it comes with this:

http://popularhotrodding.com/features/0211sc_01z+1972_chevrolet_chevelle+right_front_view.jpg

I’ll see about x-posting it there too. Thanks!

Something tells me that trailer is way out of my price range, especially with a Camaro in it. :frowning:

Chevelle :wink: