FS: 99 Subaru Legacy Wagon

I have a 99 Subaru Legacy wagon 5 speed, descent body condition, power lock & windows, AC, with 211k on the clock. I am looking to get around 1000$ or some where in that close proximities. This is the legacy outback limited model if so buyers don’t turn into critics on here. This would make a good winter vehicle as it has good meat on the tires on and new brakes. I could keep this and drive it for another winter but want to drive the Honda beater all winter instead. When driving this bevhicle last winter to drive back and forth to college/work I have concluded it will need a head gasket soon (as I could not make it to exit 36 on 87 without stopping once and letting it cool down) I will have pics up by Friday or you can PM if you are demanding enough to want to see them now.

pics. i’m interested.

pics!

I have been swamped with the closing of cash for junkers at work and getting my other two cars driveable but promise by sunday. If you want I can send anyone a text message with pics if you want to PM me your #.

you have to post pics, just take some with your phone, email them to yourself, and post them. full disclosure helps too, we’re all friends here!

Still got it?