FS: A bunch of stuff

Hi guys i have quite a few items here for sale.

First i have a built 3s block , with forged pistons, shootpend rods and crank , blue printed and etc… send me an email/pm for the price for that…

But here are the other items

1. 3rd gen mr2 turbo tranny w /lsd and axels. Price is $1200 shipped to ur front door. or $1140 pick up

2. Fidanza mr2 turbo flywheel. only used once to balance the crank. price is $250 shipped to ur door. or $230 pick up

3. Fidanza 3sgte cam gears. Never used, still in box. price is $100 shipped to ur door. or $75 pick up

4. HKS 272 cams , intake and exhaust never used. still in box. Price is $500 shipped to ur door. or $475 pick up

5. Tenzo R Rally seats with sliders, never used. price for both is $375 pick up only.

6. Greddy Turbo Timer. Price is $70 pick up only

7. 94-99 Celica Tien Coilover SS complete sysem still in box . $1100

project gone wrong?
bump for you.

PM me with a realistic number on that block this time :wink:

great prices on everything though…i might be interested in that flywheel soon…

very good prices, shame on anyone that isn’t buying this shit from Adam. :tup: good luck, I wanna see the new :snky:

i have a set price for the block, and it is less then i told you . but nto that much less. i wont go any lower then you want it at.

pm me a price for everything (together) minus the seats, turbo timer and celica suspension

3sgte block, not 3000 gt.

cam gears and flywheel sold

whats the price on the block?

wtf you gonna use it for :stuck_out_tongue:

btw adam, still waiting for my PM on the breakdown on pricing for that block

nothing, i jsut think he’d have a better time selling it if people knew what he was looking for lol personally if i’m looking for somthing and they don’t list a price it makes me keep looking elsewhere

pics of tranny

What color are the seats? do you know what they weigh?

there black as seen here

http://www.reflectstudios.com/bp/seats.jpg

bump for adam

will these (HKS 272 cams , intake and exhaust never used. still in box. Price is $500 shipped to ur door. or $475 pick up) work on my ls1?

no they are for the 3sgte only.

:lol:

Smartass

last bump b4 ebay.