FS: A pair of racing seats

im pretty sure that was temporary, and its been fixed.

newman said 1000 is what a decent set ofs RECLINING seats cost, real metal racincg seats are dirt cheap, they are not RECLINING however,

oh and to viper, i was talking about ridindirty, and you could technically consider anything safe because it hasn’t failed…YET.

oh wait you consider things unsafe because they do fail when they aren’t suppose too.

a reclining seat is not a racing seat.

i never disagree’d with that apc anything isnt racing.

i was refering to your 1000$ statement.

http://images.mustang50magazine.com/eventcoverage/p175613_large+1996_Ford_Mustang_GT+Racing_Seats.jpg

his $1000 statement was referring to the cost of a good reclining racing seat, not the $250 fixed position one you are talking about.

then why do our definitions differ?

everything i have said is correct (as usual :stuck_out_tongue: )

You said a good racing seat costs 1000$
I showed a High Quality aluminum racing seat, that is used on circletracks and drag strips for 250$
that’s all. :smiley:

you are retarded, good RECLINING seats are a grand you fucking moron

no, he specifically said a good reclining one is $1000. i don’t know how to make it more clear that he wasn’t talking about the same thing you are, which is a fixed position seat.

reading owns me, i stand corrected.
as far as boardjnky LOL
You can name call, congradulation’s your parents have done well.

at least you admit your mistake, and i like how the sn-95 interior with saddle looks with black racing seats and a cage, i’ve been considering my options as i have a leather saddle interior on my sn-95, interested in full leather fronts and rears by chance(50k, perfect cond.)?

my father is proud :slight_smile:

$1000 racing seats will only help you crash in style.
my fixed back cf seats go for 800 a pair. you wont have anyone crawling in your back seats with muddy shoes with fixed back either