WTB: Racing Seats

I’m looking for a pair of racing seats for 50-100 bucks. I have some stuff for trade, lmk what you have.

$50-$100? Are you looking to DIE?

Ummmm…dont take this the wrong way but if you are going to put 50 dollar seats in your car…I suggest you make funeral arrangements. There is a reason quality safe seats cost what they do. How much is your life worth?

any seat that you buy for 50-100 bucks will be hazardous to your health.

true story.

DAMNIT. beat by 2!

100 for a PAIR of seats?

maybe he meant 1000. I’m going to hope that’s what he meant.

yea me too lol even 100 for one isn’t making it any better!

You can get a cheap aluminum seat and bolt a back brace directly to the cage.

yeah i know, im an idiot. but im also 17 and poor lol. i was just seeing if anyone had any. i want some sparcos but i dont wanna save but if its my life, i guess its worth it…maybe :wink:

just get yourself some dragon seat covers from pep boys and be done with it. Stock seats > DAD/APC/etc

I know of a set of Evo 2’s you can pickup with sliders and brackets for $1000, retail $729 per seat (without sliders and brackets)

haha ew, i hate seat covers. ill just wait. itll be worth it.

Not an idiot…just uninformed…save your $ and check for a used set on ebay…generally around 500 bux for a pair.

Also check for Corbeau or Recaro…I know they are expensive but used isnt a bad way to go.

would they take payments? lol

i was checking out Corbeau’s. i think it was 279 for one seat which isnt bad, so about 600 for a pair that are brand new.

tell me what kind of car it is for and then i’ll comment on the validity of this statement.

Do I look like a bank?

Do i look like i have a money tree?

Read Newman’s sig. :wink:

funny asshole