APC "Racing" seats at Crappy Tire

Only $187.49 brand new at Canadian Tire…I know they must suck but 187 bucks? …that’s cheap!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/cgguy/APC124125.jpg

**woops. wrong section…maybe someone could move this

they suck.

PI has them on for $175 all the time, no big deal at $187 y0!

u might as well just remove ur seats and sit on milk crates

if u want cheap and good just spend a lil extra and get a bings seat, they feel great.

Why is this here???

Or a Sparco Sprint. Incase you missed it, Jedi pointed out that they’re like 300 bucks in an earlier thread and they’re FIA. Can’t go wrong with a FIA seat.

wtf?

who wants a sprint??

honestly guys. when tuning a car, cheapest is best. BAR NONE. These seats are AMAZING, go with the diy mild steel welded rails and you’ll have a perfect seating position with an awesome hold

^ WTF? You just said the complete polar opposite of what you’ve always been doing/saying. Unless you were being sarcastic and I’m too stupid to get it :oops:

Being sarcastic should be left off the internet, confuses to many people… well the ppl that care anyway

hes joking.

sasha and apc dont go in the same sentence.

GT

honestly ive sat in these seats and there not so bad and i actualy like them better then stock leathers on the s13…

your choice but i rather buy a seat that reclines for 200 then a 500 sparco but thats my choice.

my theory is if your not rich and you dont make 30G-100G a year of income then whats the point of buying top of the line products lol… when your car is done your whole years income is GONE!!! lol…

its all about budget.

and do reasearch to find out what will work best for the money you are willing to spend.

personally if you want reclinable cheap seats get bings seats or the ones i sell at my shop.

600 bucks for a pair of seats, good bolsters, good compfort, decent weight to them as well.

GT

I have no intentions of buying these or any other aftermarket seat. But, as a basic replacement for 15 yr old stock s13 seats you can’t go wrong at 175 buck a pop. That’s all I was saying.

Well, if you don’t mind ricy blue, I believe 240_Foz is selling a Sparco Ultra, which is also a FIA homo seat for 250 right now.
If I had the cash, I’d be jumping on it

yes yes I am, 250 bucks, cant go wrong

I have to say that anything is better than stock, and even though you should probably spend a tiny bit more and get a nicer seat, this will provide better support over stock.

personally I really liked Bings seat, it held amazing, shoulders were tight, but otherwise i loved it. My next most favourite affordable seat is Buddy Club.

Looking at these seats up close, I could already see the cheap stitching coming apart underneath, and these are brand new seats.

Essentially i’d say buy anything that fits but these. Bing’s would be a nice choice IMO. They actually look a lot better and grippier anyway.

the warrenty returns on those is unbeliveable

they are such crap