FS: A pair of racing seats

i have to racing i seats that are like new. I have no use for them. I am looking to get $175 but will take BEST OFFER. They are black and silver.

Ugh. I hate threads with “racing seats” only to click and see they are not racing seats.

lol same

then what ar ethey big shots

shitty, unsafe “ricer/tuner” seats

what u mean by unsafe and there not shitty

are they TUV or SFI approved?

those will probably disintegrate in a violent collision. That’s why they are unsafe.

a reclining seat is not a racing seat.

a decent reclining seat will be about 1000 for ONE. what you have is a SHITTY reclining seat.

you wana buy them

obviously not. i’m just answering questions that YOU ASKED in YOUR THREAD.

I need a racing seat for my RACE CAR, that’s why I was a little upset at the title.

anybody want them i need them gone

this happens alot on here, and then these people get so mad and defensive when they don’t know what they are talking about.

siqqqqqq no thanks. maybe the baby blue neon might want them

i’ll take them for free so i can make a forza 2 reclining seat…

who doesnt know what they are talking about? the thread starter or newman and julie?

they are seats… they arent UNSAFE unless you get in a car accident…

a milk crate isnt unsafe until you get in an accident either…

there ok seats

:funny:

i actually might rather have a milk crate

When I looked at your STI at the Letchworth BBQ you had fixed back Sparcos with no sub-belt mounting and 4 points. Talk about spinal compression issues in a crash. I wouldn’t be lecturing people on safety.

Edit: Not to mention the risk of head/abdominal injury.

Our deffinitions of a racing seat seem to differ.
an aluminum racing seat with padding and cover, used for circle track applications runs around 250.