FS: Adobe Creative Suite 2 for Mac

I upgraded my Mac to CS3 and now I have my copies of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign for CS2, I really dont know if you will be able to register them, because I used the serial numbers to register my copies of CS3… Adobe got smart and with CS3 you must own a previous copy of CS to upgrade and even get the programs to work!

Shoot me a price offers, similar sets are going right now on ebay for 600+

I also have Photoshop 6.0 for the mac, Illustrator 10.0 for the mac, and Norton System Works for the Mac OS X.3 or lower!

lol, FS software that won’t work

and why wont it work?

because you purchased an upgrade and used the serial number? lol

better off using a crack that never goes to adobe to register haha

mabye you guys miss read the FS: Im selling my copies of CS2, not CS3 i bought the copies of CS2 outright, the CS3 are the upgrades. Mabye I wasn’t clear enough!

yes upgrade requires a license of CS2… thus using the license, thus making either your copy of CS3 or the copy of CS2 illegit.

If you bought the FULL version of CS3 then you can legally sell this and both licenses are valid, otherwise might as well be torrenting a copy

ok then well since you guys think there useless might have well delete this thread!!!

I thought someone would be able to use these as long as they didnt register them with adobe!, but whatever its all good, i guess ill just hang on to them!

thanks for the info chino!!!, I also like being proved wrong as long as i learn something by it!

On this forum selling legit software for anything over the cost of a DVD isn’t going to go far. Most people just download this ish.

lol. People actually BUY software. bwahahah

X2

serial numbers dont really make a diff
i have some burned programs for my apple
i haven’t paid for one program on my comp
and i have a program that has a serial number to any program and everyone that has this program has the same serial numbers so yeah

Students can buy CS3 Design Premium for $319 - full version.
And CS3 Web Standard for $219. Full version.

Fuck doin shit legit lol limewire solves all my problems

limewire is arlight
but you dont always get the full program
and you dont have to worry about viruses
and yeah
the way i do it i have a friend that gets me any mac program for nothing
for example i have the full final cut studio which is like $1200 for free
and u cant get that off limewire

what?

serial numbers do make a difference, and its not serials for adobe that are hard to get, its the way they call home to activate, even if u have a serial the activation still needs to be cracked.

Haha aaaand we’re done.