looking for a copy of photoshop cs3 for mac

Looking for cs3 for my mac. Can Any please help me out i cant seem to find a copy anywhere and will never spend the cash!

I have it on my Mac however I deleted the dmg file, sorry.

Its easy to get, but i cant get the dam cracks to work. I have a full legal version of the cs3 creative suite, but its out of serials. Apparently its good for 2, even though it dosent say that anywhere on the box. Ive tried to get a illegial version to work, none of them do. Im running the trial now… like 12 days left!

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:2,topic:39970"”]

I have it on my Mac however I deleted the dmg file, sorry.

[/quote]

And all you need to do to get it on another mac is drag the auctual application over to a drive or burn it on a cd and you can just throw it on any mac. This isnt windows here. Theres no need to install it.

But the serial wont go with it…

I dont’ recall ever needing an actual serial… :shrug:

I will have to try that though and see if I can get that to work.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:5,topic:39970"”]

I dont’ recall ever needing an actual serial… :shrug:

I will have to try that though and see if I can get that to work.

[/quote]

Are you running a cracked version or something? I downloaded 2 different versions that came with a crack, but it never worked… On 10.4.x or 10.4

It asks for the serial normally when you start it up.

I have it, PM or IM me

I believe you can call Adobe and have them unregister the serial from your previous machines. I know someone that goes through computers every other month and always has to do that.

usually the crack installs, and then you can just insert all "1"s into the serial and it works. I did that with the full adobe suite on my mac

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:6,topic:39970"”]

Are you running a cracked version or something? I downloaded 2 different versions that came with a crack, but it never worked… On 10.4.x or 10.4

It asks for the serial normally when you start it up.

[/quote]

Yeah I don’t remember, I know on my PC versions I have a flawless crack for CS3 master collection, I don’t recall when I installed it here if I needed a crack or serial.