ATTN: RYANMCELL!!!

you my friend are the fuckin man. +1943842304237429087563802948934224328472423 Karma for you :tup:
that Abobe Stuff works like a fuckin hooker on 2 for 1 night.
AMAZING all of it and it all works
I got a little confused at first with the install.txt file.
But then when i realized what it wanted you to do it was so easy
and you can enter whatever number you want as your serial
naturally 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 lol Yeah this guy fuckin rocks and so does Adobe CS3 Master Collection
so if anyone here is going to install it make sure you have 18.7 gigs free to take full advantage of this amazing thing.

incase anyone who has no idea what this is if your new to teh internetz

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/

yeah thats the same one that I have. that is a GREAT package

ugh

I really want this

Ryan, burn it for me and ill give you $?

ok for those of you that get this from ryan the install thing is a little tricky but i equated it out to this

when you go to install or your auto install works for you like mine does not :tdown:
explore the contents of the disk and go to the magnitude folder then read the install.txt thing
it tells you when you get to the screen for SERIAL NUMBER INPUT
(it doesn’t exactly spell that out for you the wording is a little confusing) your gonna take the file ASNEU.dll and overwrite asneu.dll to program files/common files/Adobe/installers/829342903482348301938412 or whatever the numbers shit is then just hit yes to overwrite obv…then you can enter 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 or whatever you want your serial number to be then your golden

this is what the txt says
when installing when asking install serial, overwrite asneu.dll to program files/common files/Adobe/installers/some long dirname. Then enter any serial u want!

Overwrite cracked files after installed.

im not sure what or how to overwrite the cracked files after the install though, im not sure what it means

its adobe photoshopped cracked… easy to find, and easy to follow directions…

you guys need to use the internet more

Hmm I just got CS2, but I would love to upgrade to CS3

i was just saying for local people who don’t want to surf but would rather chip ryan a few dollars for costs of dvds to provide you with and hook you up with
this is an excellent way not to surf for hours to find this when someone local has it and is willing to share

sorry for posting somthing stupid i guess and trying to help people out and help another member benefeit a tad

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:5,topic:32763"”]

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]

:wiggle:

[/quote]

Your right, it is easy to find. Took me 3 hours to download Design Premium CS3 on azereus.

By the way, CS3 blows CS2 out of the water, performance wise. It runs alot faster and smoother.

The version I have is CS3 Master collection, glad to see it all worked out for you :tup:

Master edition is quite the hefty file at just over 9gb, but contains everything in the creative suite 3 package. If anyone else needs some assistance let me know, otherwise its on most public/private torrents, by all means go grab it.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:11,topic:32763"”]

The version I have is CS3 Master collection, glad to see it all worked out for you :tup:

Master edition is quite the hefty file at just over 9gb, but contains everything in the creative suite 3 package. If anyone else needs some assistance let me know, otherwise its on most public/private torrents, by all means go grab it.

[/quote]

yeah its big, the .ver i have is 11gigs, 4 dvds or something, havent even extracted it yet.

[/quote]

the one i have is a full adobe suite. Comes with every damn adobe program out there.

But yeah. torrentz+reading instructions=free stuff

I remember there was some ridiculous (possibly adobe suite) package it was 12gb, I almost shit when I saw it.

i want cs3 and lightroommmmmmm

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“MicaH,post:15,topic:32763"”]

i want cs3 and lightroommmmmmm

[/quote]

Got both. Send me a pm if you want them.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/

Thats the one.

o wow that has flash and dreamweaver and all that, damn…

Yeah it’s a great package. Of course when I dished out $2000 it def hurt the bank…:lolsign: :smash2: