Fs Air compressor and sandblasting cabinent

I am curious if anyone is looking for a large air compressor that I use for my sand blasting cabinet. Both are brand new come with waranties and all paperwork. With my car in shambles I am cleaning out house to get myself into a new working ride. If anyone wants to see pics of either too send me a message

how big(gall/hp) and how much$?

It is I believe it is 30 gallon and goes to 250 PSI I bought it at home depot for around 280 last winter and would sell for 150 OBO. I still have the paperwork and waranty package I bought along with it. It stands about 4 feet tall and can get you a picture of it if you would like. The sand blaster is a Clarke unit just FYI

im interested J, we can work out a trade for the bov and cashola

We could work something out but the car is going so I really don’t need the BOV anymore. I wish I did and I wish my car ran like it was suppose to but sometimes but it is possessed by the devil and tries to kill me everytime I turn the key.

Selling the powder coating booth too? Or an oven?

I do have a kilm in the glass studio actually but who needs one of those now adays? :crackup

Any dimensions on the cabinet? pics?

http://store.weldingdepot.com/cgi/weldingdepot/SB9007.html?id=HkSUKqNA

There’s a pic of it

Jay what’s up with the air compressor? Vlad the sand blasting tank would come with two different grades as well