FS: Alienware Area 51 M5700 Laptop. NOW $500!!!!!

im selling my Alienware Area 51 m5700 laptop so i can pay my bills. It has a 2.2 ghz intel processor, 2 gigs of ram, 17.5" lcd screen, 75 gig hard drive, spare battery, charger, and targus case. it has normal wear but no other issues. thing runs like a champ. Windows XP installed. Picture #1 is the wear from my left palm from everyday usage. Pic #2 is of the wear free right side. Pic #3 is of the top showing its a legit Alienware Computer. and pic #4 is of the small scratch on the top. any other questions please e-mail me streetsoflegend2@hotmail.com. pictures wont upload so if you email me i can send you the pics. thanks. TRADES NOT ACCEPTED SO DONT BOTHER.NOW $500!!!. PICKUP ONLY!!!

price?

have offers for 600 but not local.

bought 2 years ago for 1300+ tax and all that juicy goodness. i am willing to wipe all files and reinstall windows xp. thing runs like a friggin champ

so all this talk of pics yet i dont see anything.

bump as i already have a laptop

like i stated at the end of my post. shoot me an email and ill gladly send them to you. nyspeed wont allow me to to upload at all and the pics arent too big. ive been going to school for comp science so im not new/retarded about comps

cant help the fact that they wont upload sorry

so host the pics?

ok well heres my craigslist posting. i have offers for 600 but id have to ship unless someone offers the same for local pickup its not for 500 http://buffalo.craigslist.org/sys/983274088.html

THAT MAKES NO SENSE

ok let me try and explain again. i started with trying to sell at 500. ive been offered more. 600 plus the 150 to ship overseas to a soldier in iraq. not interested in dealing with all that. if youre interested in the laptop give me an offer but if you lowball me youre wasting my time

cant make it any clearer than that

Maybe you should include the video card specs.

Also try not to act like a bag.

shipping over seas is more than likley a scam.

512mb GeForce 6800.

ya i figured that out pretty quick

pictures are up now

so two threads for one sale? im still a noob and i know to just bump it. admins need to delete one of em.

ya my fault about that ill see if i can get rid of the other

you could have right clicked ‘copy image location’ from your craigslist post then used the little picture button to put the right tags on the pic.

and holy shit i have never seen a computer worn like that. seems odd that only the left side is worn, like the right hand was always doing something else…:snky:

http://images.craigslist.org/3n63k93l01fa1g0142916cc30b7cf10071fb0.jpg