6. Absolum
  1. sidewaze
  2. s14_2Nv
  3. vassago
  4. Drift_ready180sx
  5. MRWmotorsports
  6. Absolum
  7. Alex

Ok guys, so the deadline for people who want a hub is tomorrow by 5pm, after that i’m going to go pick them up. So everyone that wants one please add youself to the list before that time tomorrow. I also wanted to know when people can meet up to grab them off me? What day and time is best for everyone? I was thinking sometime this weekend somewhere central so that everyone can meet.

Cheers

count me in
i need one thank you please email me detail
at kas.tsang@gmail.com

1. sidewaze
  2. s14_2Nv
  3. vassago
  4. Drift_ready180sx
  5. MRWmotorsports
  6. Absolum
  7. Alex
  8. Kas? lol
  9. Jericho

I can come either late at night (ie 8-9pm) or early morning (10-11).

1. sidewaze
  2. s14_2Nv
  3. vassago
  4. Drift_ready180sx
  5. MRWmotorsports
  6. Absolum
  7. Alex
  8. Kas? lol
  9. Jericho
  10. DevilshS14

Im down for one i just gotta kno if it will fit a momo steering wheel?? call my cell n let me kno asap 905-717-0948, and is the price the same or will it be a lil less since theres 10+ people interested??? either way i want one as long as it fits

i got a momo too if it fits im in

1. sidewaze
  2. s14_2Nv
  3. vassago
  4. Drift_ready180sx
  5. MRWmotorsports
  6. Absolum
  7. Alex
  8. Kas? lol
  9. Jericho
  10. DevilshS14
  11. Original drift master

It will fit momo or any other 6 bolt style wheels. No problems there. So I am going to get 11 then. I will have them tonight. How does everyone feel about meeting at Yorkdale mall tomorrow sometime? I am in west end so its kind of a central place to meet. Or people can come to my place tomorrow night who are closer that way. Let me know on this guys, I need to distribute all of these by Sunday night.

Thanks,
Victor

too late to get in on this??

Sorry AppleSauce, I just got home with the 11 hubs. I’ll see if I can get another one for you but not now. I need to get rid of these first.

So guys, I have the hubs now. When do you guys want to meet? I was thinking Yorkdale Mall tomorrow, any time of day is good for me, just let me know and we can pick a time which suits everyone.

If some of you want to come by my place thats cool too. I live at 427 & Dundas. I’m available tonight until about 8:30. Then tomorrow all day.

Let me know asap guys.

http://www.enflowproductions.com/images/temp/qrhubs.jpg

Thanks!
Victor

My Cell is: 416-666-1781

Hey that’s great you got them, thanks a lot man. :smiley:

How about between 6pm and 7pm in the York Dale parking lot, closest to Hwy 401, north side of the mall by the theater entrance?

Hey, sorry about not calling you tonight something came up. But yeah, that sounds good for me, is everyone cool with that?

I will be there . I jut have to stop at pacific mall to get a steering wheel hub after work . :lol:

Ok great, so is anyone else coming? I haven’t herd from everyone yet. I would like to meet as many people today, rest tomorrow. Thanks.

I’ll be there.

Sidewaze, lets meet up and go there.

Come at around 8:30 tonight so I can manhandle your cars, ok?

:slight_smile:

Sounds good guys, i’ll be there. So what about the rest of you guys?

so i got myself on the list amd so did the other 10 guys how will you be able to be sure on who’s who when they come to buy them.

ill come between 6-7 also.

yeah , whatever he said up there . I would really hate to get there and been told that no more hubs are available , I would then charge you instead .