FS: Any interest in quick release hubs?

Well I only have the 11, so I have a list of ppls nicks and will make sure everyone on the list gets a hub. No worries guys.

How late are you going to be there? I dont know if I can make it out that early. If not I can pick it up tomorrow. Let me know what works for you.

Scott

I’ll be there until like 7:30ish. If you can’t make it then tomorrow is good too. Let me know.

I’ll be there @6 then, In the very back closest to the 401. Right across from famous players and sport check. I’ll be driving a white volvo (it’s not my fault, my 240 is dead in the water, so be nice lol)

Cya guys there!

If you have trouble finding me call my cell: 416-666-1781

Cheers,
Victor

Thanks a lot Victor, the Q/R is great. I’ll be putting it on tonight at the meet. :smiley:

Easy 8)

No problem man, glad you like it! So guys, here is a list of ppl i’ve met up with allready…

1. sidewaze PAID
  2. s14_2Nv PAID
  3. vassago PAID
  4. Drift_ready180sx PAID
  5. MRWmotorsports PAID
  6. Absolum PAID
  7. Alex PAID
  8. Kas PAID
  9. Jericho PAID
  10. DevilshS14
  11. Original drift master

Can some people meet me tomorrow night? I will be in the east end meeting some other guys at 401/Progress at Scarborough Town Centre. So let me know if you want to meet me there, or come by my house. Thanks!

Big thanks to Victor for the hubs, they are super solid, real nice piece for a great price.

Np man i’m glad your happy with it. I might be getting some more next week seeing that I have more ppl asking. By the way, for the people who want to come by tonight to meet me I will be here…

http://www.gtasentra.net/gallery/photos/Maps/Scarborough2.gif

Directions : - From the 401 (E or W) exit at McCowan Road

• Turn south onto McCowan Road
  • At the first exit, turn right into STC
  • As you approach the traffic light, veer right onto Progress Avenue
  • At the next traffic light, turn left onto Corporate Drive
  • At the stop sign, turn right, and KK is on your right

I’ll be there meeting with sentra club, and again i’ll be driving the volvo :cry:

Cheers

Quick release hub looks great! Cant wait to get it on. Thanks Victor

Thanks Scott, let me know how it works out. Your RX8 is so nice :shock: . Oh and i’ll get back to you on that impact gun as soon as I can.

And guys, whoever has not yet picked up thier hub, if you don’t get in contact with me by tomorrow night i’m going to give them away to other people who are intersted since I can’t sit on them much longer. Need money for my swap, i’m dieing with no car. But thanks to all the guys who met with me over the weekend to get thiers.

Cheers

Ok guys, thanks for everyone who purchased a hub, I only have 1 left from the 11 people who posted they wanted one. So if the last person doesn’t take it tonight it is up for grabs. Let me know. Thanks!

I can also get more of these at any time, price will remain the same.

Last hub has been sold. Thanks guys!

just to let you guys know, this hub will not work with an APC hub and steering wheel. I just tried. :frowning:

Stupid APC!!

Shit that sucks, I don’t know why APC chose to use a different system than everyone else. Let me know if you want to return it, i’ll refund your money, give me a PM. Thanks!

I am thinking of picking up another 5 of these hubs next week, any one else intersted in some? I know I had some more ppl interested who didn’t get in on the last lot. PM me and post if you are so I know how many to grab. Thanks again.

Cheers,
Victor