fs: BNIB HKB S13/14 hubs and Quick release

Item 1: 2x HKB S13/B13/A31/R32 non hicas Hubs.
Condition: Brand new in their boxes
Description: Nice JDM hubs that fits most of the nice steering wheels such as momo, Sparco, Nardi, Personal, etc.
Pictures:

Price: 50 each + shipping

Item 2: 1x HKB S14/B14/r33 hubs
Condition: Brand new in their boxes
Description:Nice JDM hubs that fits most of the nice steering wheels such as momo, Sparco, Nardi, Personal, etc.
Pictures:

Price: 50 each + shipping

Item 3: 1xSportline quick release hubs in SILVER
Condition: New in their boxes
Description: The Cheap and effective anti-theif device that also looks good at the same time. Only works with Aftermarket Steering wheels and hubs.
Pictures:
These are the old pictures that I post before… it is exactly the same but in silver… Gold ones are not available anymore until I got more.

Price: 70 each+ shipping.

PM SENT

The actual quick release photo.

bump

the Quick release hub is sold!!

do the normal hubs have the thing for the horn n shit?

what do you mean??? like does it come with a horn or does a aftermarket steering wheel horn work with this hub??

bump… still have 2 S13 hubs and 1 S14 hubs forsale…

Bump

are you goin to get any more quick releases?

In a couple of months… not anytime soon…

BUMP

Bump… Still 3 S13 and 1 S14 left

BUMP… I have 3 S13 and 1 S14 left get yourselves some great Xmas gifts…

hey man i want an s13 one today if possible

I’ve only got 1 S13 and 1 S14 HKB hubs left… xmas is coming…

bump… Still got one of each left… someone must need one of these for their aftermarket wheels.

wats the difference between hicas & non-hicas hubs? can i use the same hub for hicas s13?

You can use it if your hicas is removed. Hicas hub has 2 little slots and non hicas doesnt.

do you have pictures of the S14 hub? i wanna know if its just straight bolt on, or if i have to do custom work on it for the horn. thanks!