Fs: HKB hubs, Quick releases

EVERYTHING SOLD OUT… THANKS EVERYBODY!!! If u guys want more quick releases or S13/14/EG/EK HKB hubs… Let me know before the end of next week (I have a friend coming back from Asia). I will take 20 dollars deposit for Hubs and quick releases. I can get something arranged…
Btw. The quick releases come in: BlK/red, Blk/titianium GOLD, BLK/silver. BLK/blue.

SOLD OUT!!!Item 1: 1x HKB S13/B13/A31/R32 non hicas Hubs.
Condition: Brand new in their boxes
Description: Nice JDM hubs that fits most of the nice steering wheels such as momo, Sparco, Nardi, Personal, etc.
Pictures:

Price: SOLD OUT!!

SOLD OUT!!!Item 2: 1x HKB S14/B14/r33 hubs
Condition: Brand new in their boxes
Description:Nice JDM hubs that fits most of the nice steering wheels such as momo, Sparco, Nardi, Personal, etc.
Pictures:

Price: 50 each + shipping

SOLD OUT!!!Item 3: 1xSportline quick release hubs
Condition: New in their boxes
Description: The Cheap and effective anti-theif device that also looks good at the same time. Only works with Aftermarket Steering wheels and hubs.
Pictures:

Price: 70 each+ shipping.

SOLD!!Item 4: 1xSpec D Quick release hub
condition: New in their boxes
Description:The Cheap and effective anti-theif device that also looks good at the same time. Only works with Aftermarket Steering wheels and hubs.
Pictures:

This is what I have to post so far… more maybe coming…
Price: SOLD!!!

im interested could i pick it up… or it has to be shipped

i NEED the s13 one asap!! pmed you!

updated!!! and all the pms replied…and they are pick up preferred.

New item is added…:shock: and PMs are replied to everyone… Due to lots of interests!!! First come first serve!!!:thumbs: I will be brings all the hubs with me tomorrow so call me at 647-220-6686 to arrange meet up and pick up… I actually got about 5 hubs in total 4 Gold and 1 silver. I will probably do a group buy if u guys want.

1 Sportline quick release
1 HKB S14 hub
2 HKB S13 hubs
SOLD!!!
Thanks guys!!
Still a couple of them left for grabs!!!

Just sold the Spec d Quick Release!!

Hey Boss,

Pm’d u about the S14 Hub.

PM replied… give me a call…

Are both S13 models quick release? Do both have signal canceling?

Thanks

You need the HKB S13 hubs first then you can install the Quick release which is universal to your car.

only 1 quick release hub and 1 S14 HKB hubs left for sale. I might get some more Quick releases… Will update when they are here.

EVERYTHING SOLD OUT… THANKS EVERYBODY!!! If u guys want more quick releases or S13/14 hubs… Let me know before the end of next week (I have a friend coming back from Asia). I can get something arranged…