FS: audi HID units - ballast / bulbs / projectors

have these chillin in my room for 2 years, got them when i still worked at schmitts

your choice of a4 or a6 projectors - the difference being that the a6 units have the drop shutter that helps give a highbeam effect when the highbeams are on

300w/ a4 projectors, 340 w/ a6 projectors - make offers -lowballs wont get u anywhere

pics if anyone is actualy interested

the LEAST ive ever gotten on ebay for these is 275 w/ a4 projectors
ive sold a4 projectors alone for 75, and a6 projectors alone for 100+

and oh year darkstarr don has a pair of my ballasts in his a4, he knows how well all my ballasts work , and he also saw these bulbs in operation too

wonder if theyd fit a passat

i can check later tonight, as i have a set of cannibalized passat headlights sitting upstairs also

any good? i need the acutal casing not the bulbs or ballasts as well

junk, i just grabbed them for the reflectors as they are round reflectors and could be easily used for custom headlights

what year a4’s?

B5s i believe.

That is an amazing price, I would have jumped on these if I still had my A4…

ugghhh stupid moving costs are killing me. I want these so bad. This is a great deal for both hid’s and projectors

i dont know exact year anymore, as i used to have a pile of hid’s and complete sets werent always taken from the same car, but both the a4 aand 6 projectors are in the 99-2003 range

some wrecks would have busted projectors, some would have damaged ballasts, so i always just took what i could, and put together systems as the parts came in, sometimes buying a single ballast / bulb / headlight housing off ebay when i saw them cheap

i listed these on the barf a long time ago and people were lowballin me hardcore … so i never sold them … i think i was asking 350 w/ a4 proj’s , which is still damn cheap when you consider that the aftermarket h7 type kits are almost 4 bills , and arent the same quality either

and oh yea, i have an extra hid bulb here someplace, if its still good ill throw it in for an extra 20

anyone who has done a retrofit, please PM me. :slight_smile: