FS: Audio, SR and KA parts +TIRES

Ok here is a list of what i have for sale. Pictures will be up as soon as i find my camera

SOLDRockford 10 inch DVC 500W RMS sub for sale in a 121311 bassworks box. I have a receipt for 300 dollars and it still has 2 years remaining on warrenty from Best Buy. This sub has less than 10 hours on it as i hooked the last on to by friends 2000 W amp and blew it. I think around 800 peak
Looking for around 150. (half of what i paid and less than 10 hours on this one)SOLD

SOLDRockford P3001 amp (mono amp). Still have the box and origional spec on it. The peak was 478W RMS. Let the sub above go pretty good. Was around 250 on baxing day last year. Has almost 1.5 years left on warrenty. i think around 800 peak power
Looking for 125.SOLD

Sub Box. Fits 2 tens with 2 ports. Plexiglass window. Made by me, no leaks at all.
Looking for 10

SOLDElectric fans off a 94ish sentra. It has 1 14 inch and 1 12 inch. Fits Perfectly behind a 240SX radiator with no trimming. Comes with fans and shroud and approximatly 15 inches of wirring on each fan. Paid 30 out of a junkyard. Reasor is that 1 10 inch is good for me
Looking for 20.SOLD

SR20DET injectors in a bent SR rail. Missing o-rings on one but have new ones for all 4 somewere.
Looking for 75

PENDING SALEGreddy Type S BOV. Thought it was leaking so i bought a new one but the flange was leaking. Looking for 100.PENDING SALE

93 Nissan 240sx KA24DE Alternator. Has approx 213,XXX KMS on it. Car had an AVR test and was at 14.2 V with no load and 14.1 with a loads on.
Looking for 100.

SR20DET Throttle Position Sensor. Was not needed from my swap as i used a KA Throttle body. The resistance test shows it is perfectly fine. New they are around 200
Looking for 80

SR #60 ECU. I have no idea what it is off of. I am pretty sure it is off a FWD SR20DET with a distributer style ignition.
Looking for 50.

93 Nissan 240SX KA24DE MAF. Worked fine.
Looking for 50.

Also i have 7L of Royal Purpe motor oil 10W30. I will sell for 3 dollars a litre.
3L of Royal Purple SyncroMax GL-4 tranny fluid. 75W90 Looking for 3 dollars a litre.

And last of all
2- Nokian Happiqualta RSi winter tires. 205/60R15 These saved my ass MANY time last winter. I have driven on Blizzaks, Arctic Alpins and Hanook’s and these are by far the best. Around 8000 KMS on them. Around 80% tread left as these were on the fronts and not the rears. (reason why i have only 2). Bought all 4 for 780 ish last winter and they come with free flat repairs at Kal-Tire.
Looking for 200.

Edit for small details to audio stuff

Anyone know the flow rates of the fan? ie: How much air does it move compared to the stock clutch fan?

B-Wurm :smiley:

do you have a pic of the sub and box?? and is the sub a punch or whatever they are called? and are you willing to make a deal if pick up the sub box and amp?

I am still looking for my camera.

Sub is a punch series (i think) but it was the best one they carried.

yes i would make a deal.

Pm me with an offer

pm’ed offer

pm back.

Lots of intrest in most of it. First one with cash takes them home.

Audio is sold.

First one with cash in my hand for the rest takes it.