FS [Aug]: 1995 Honda Civic CX, RHD Front Clip Conversion, 5spd, Very Clean $4700 O/B

Just checked this car out. Definitely not a hack job. Welds are solid and the body is in awesome shape. :tup:

wow hot me and my cousin were just talking about how fun RHD cars are

car is getting registered and insured on thursday!!! bump for test drive! this week

Car is all registered, insured, driven and also police encountered. The RHD get the “wtf” look from people also did the tonawanda cops,
they followed me for about 1 mile. then pulled up on the right hand side and said to me:
“We almost pulled you over for not wearing your seatbelt but then we realized that you were in the passenger seat driving, *laughs. I must say that is the pretty both weird and unique” lol good tmes. my first honest encounter with pretty cool cops. the one car i thought i would surely get in hassled by the cops i didnt. so that shows ya that cops wont bother ya hahah

The first 5 mins I had my Del Sol I got pulled over, the guy knocked on my driver side(pass.) window and was dumbfounded. After he realized he was ll pissed, he ask WTF I am doing? I said nothing going for a cruise, he said stay on the right side of the road and left pissed off.

Just got the title, clean and clear. im gonna go take some updated pictures and post them within the hour.

did u buy that car off of a guy named Fred

i brought the car in ohio, his name wasnt fred.

sorry, thought it might of been the rhd civic we did at roots

will be on ebay at the end of the week

ebay tomorrow! last chance

perfect for mindless but his torque steer would probably rip it apart lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160268212858
Have a nice biddin!

What happened to your eBay listing?

Ebay said i was trying to sell a car that was unregistered and illegal. they thought i was taking picture of a different vin number and registration tag etc. I was like wtf? i emailed them and will try to get it resolved this today/tomorrow

Just got a email from them, they said taht the car is salvaged and non registerable? how is that possible when i have the car witha clean new york state title in hand and its registered…any opinion on this?

what brand/size tires are those out of curiosity? glws.

Ebay probably saw RHD and immediately thought it was not street legal. If you maybe fax them copies of the title and registration they may clear you to relist it. And even then you may want to include a copy of their confirmation e-mail in the body of your listing so no other ebay rep removes your listing again. This is just from what I’ve seen done with other RHD/JDM vehicles on ebay.

this car is 100% illegal without the front clip paperwork. they WILL call it stolen and impound it if the cop feels the need to. that’s why ebay pulled the listing. you’ve got paperwork for the back half of the car but not the front, thus making it illegal. sorry dave, but that’s how the cookie crumbles. browse around honda-tech, there is no way around this without proper paperwork for the purchase of the front clip. remember, this car was never made in the US in RHD form, any cop will know that and want paper work when pulled over. you have no proof the front end wasn’t from a stolen civic in a rhd country.

Firewall swap> Clip sorry bro, try to sell it on HT.

Ryan, I do have a reciept form seller of the rhd clip, stating its not stolen and purchase directly on ebay.

Hey shawn, the car was in deed a firewall conversion, there are no cutting of the floor or anything. I see the firewall rivets drilled out so this is a firewall conversion and the top a pillar was just welded in like its supposed to. It seems like a very professional job.