FS [Aug]: 1995 Honda Civic CX, RHD Front Clip Conversion, 5spd, Very Clean $4700 O/B

Are you sure? You really shouldnt have a problem then, if the person would have saved the vin plate from OG firewall, and OG dash.

When the firewall is swapped the pillars are not touched only the firewall rivits are drilled out and the firewall is replaced with the rhd one.

Here is an EG firewall, this is the only thing being swapped.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/iosuapmatau/DSC01409.jpg

when i get some time i;ll get some picture of the exact drill outs

you need paperwork from the importer dude, not some statement from the guy whom bought it. there is a stack of legal documents that should be with that clip.

So do you have all necessary paperwork for the clip or no?

if that is the case then anything you buy from japan will need a stack of legal documents.

and ryan if you can get me anything in the law stating that i have to have a “stack of legal documents” for a sheet of metal then u can call the cops on me and say it a stolen firewall.

you only need paperwork from the importer if its a item that needs to be freighted or something of large dimension.

and second of all i could of easily made the firewall myself.

if anyone of you think for one sec that the sheet of metal 4ft by 2ft by 5mm thick is non legit. then dont post in the thread.

:word:

X2^^

SOLD!!! to a great guy, who i think will make this rhd great! wait for next summer everyone :wink:

This car is going places. Its got a good home for sure.

No its not me.

who bought it?

no one on the board…i wouldnt disclosure the buyer unless they say themselves.

ha! i just saw this car in front of m&t bank yesterday. i was like rhd? holy shit!

truely a nice car!

oh ok

congrats on the sale