FS b-series turbo set up $225 B/O!

have complete set up was going to boost my hatch but have since been in the hunt for a house looking at a bunch this week so the cars being put on hold for a while so just gonna sell my stuff

XS manifold
knockoff wastegate 8lb spring
dsm bov
dsm 450cc injectors with clips
12b turbo
stealthmode performance oil lines
tapped oil pan
FMIC
chipped p06 with custom base map

make offers. if that dont work out ill give a baseline price… this all originally came from JDMjunkie so if you ahve any further questions im sure he could answer them better then i can.

edit if you search under jdmjunkies old ef thread you can see pictures of the set up while he was using it.

selling just the turbo setup or the b series itself as well?

just the set up. motors still in my race car. isnt making its way to my hatch till my race cars wrecked its made me to much money to tear it apart:wiggle:

cant find the thread…post some pics…possible interest here…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33884&highlight=jdmjunkie if you flip through the pages there are some pics ill get some when i get a chance tho

pics of mani and turbo on page 3… fmic on page 4. ill try to get pics tomorrow if there more interrest.

i got dibs on this…do you have any better pictures of the kit? Do you have more specs on the turbo and will you sell it without that manifold?

its a saab 12b is all i know if you PM jdmjunkie maybe he would be kind enough to help you. really dont wanna seperate it out since its useless to me in pieces. wanna sell it complete and you can split it up if youd like after the fact… also like to hear the offers

josh just have someone brace that mani for u??

Its not a/c p/s compatable

wanna part it out? i need some shit back lol

if anyone has any questions on this…please feel free to ask me.

i call dibs on the injectors and ecu though :wink:

would rather sell it as a hole tho so im not stuck with anything. cuz my cars on the back burners for a while buying a house and dont wanna get rid of my bike so cars staying na for awhile

oh okay. np

i will buy the fmic… … pm me

PMd

are you parting the kit out? i need the injectors and ECU lol

if so PM me por favor.

if this gets parted out pm me!

naw for what he offered i dont wanna part it out.

MICKDAD SHOULD TRADE ME HIT ROTAS FOR THIS SET UP!! :ohyeah: