FS: b series vtec crower stage 2 camshafts

While finishing up my ls vtec set up i ended up short on cash and found out i couldnt run these cams with stock ls pistons safely. So these are up for sale.These cams come with Aem truetime adjustable cam gears, but will separate if desired.Cams have less than 3k on them.Make an offer, but dont lowball.

http://www.crower.com/cat/import/honda/cams/b_vtec.shtml

they are the 63402-2’s

thanks,
mike

also willing to trade for integra or other shit, idk what but post up if you have something interesting

how much do you want for them

make an offer.

price is 350$ with cam gears, 300$ without.

bump for mike

thanks tony.These things have got to go , my car still needs other things.

why do you want to get rid of these? if they werent crower id buy them and put them in my shit

eh i cant use them right now there too big of a cam to run in my stock ls motor, if they were stage 1’s then i would be able to but with stage 2 cam’s with stock ls pistons , the valves could shoot down in vtec and hit my pistons and damage my valves. There meant for cars like yours , not shitty ones like mine.

edit: nm

what cams are you running right now?

ctr

why cant you flycut?

flycut?

not worth it

bump

good price glws

but mike im still mad at you!

168 views and no ones even remotely interested ?make offers or trades , im open to anything.

ttt

bump

heres the specs, incase your too lazy to click and find them on crowers websites, like i prob would be

63402-2

Stage 2- 3/4 Race
Road/Rally Race and Street/Strip.
Requires #84161 kit with rev limiter mod.
VTEC controller also recommended.
RPM Range: 1000 to 9500+.
20+ hp over build B18C