250$ with out the gears

ttt

bump

bump

EBAY? or ill give u 50.00 just so i can toss them off a bridge

[quote=“Big B,post:25,topic:24708"”]

EBAY? or ill give u 50.00 just so i can toss them off a bridge

[/quote]

i woullda a long time ago but i dont feel like getting scummed out with dead beat buyers , its happend before.I think you want them :wink: lol you or layzie are like the only ones on here that could use these to their potential.i need this money to get a tune but if all else fails i will entertain that 50$ bridge offer Lol.

bump

ill pay a 20$ finders fee if anyone can find someone to buy them.

bump open to trades as well, make offers these are just sitting here collecting dust

i might might be interested im not really sure let me know how cheap u wanna let them go for

[quote=“mindless,post:30,topic:24708"”]

i might might be interested im not really sure let me know how cheap u wanna let them go for

[/quote]

make an offer , lmk

bump

bump!

bump!

TTT

why not $100? just a thought.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:36,topic:24708"”]

why not $100? just a thought.

[/quote]

lol these go for 500$ new and they have like 1000 miles or less on them.I do appreciate the offer tho man.200$ and they are yours.

if i had the money for these, i would take these and the cam gears in a second. the car should be painted in the next couple weeks. if u still got em, ill take em. (i know iv been saying that but one of these times im going to take u up on the offer lol)

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:38,topic:24708"”]

if i had the money for these, i would take these and the cam gears in a second. the car should be painted in the next couple weeks. if u still got em, ill take em. (i know iv been saying that but one of these times im going to take u up on the offer lol)

[/quote]

lol alright bro just let me know im getting some offers all the sudden at once

let me ask some questions, see what they would do in my new motor.