honda guys

this isn’t a wtb thread yet, i want to know if anyone has stock gsr cams and cam gears laying around they wouldn’t mind getting rid of. you can pm a price if you want

i have a set of stock b16 camgears they should work with the gsr cams

yeah they will, just to confirm.

are you looking for some turbo cams?

depends on what you got… i didn’t really care, all i wanted was oem, but turbo cams are a possibility

no what i was asking is why are you looking for cams? wat are you doing with the car?

i can get a good deal on a gsr head, but it needs cams/gears… if it’s feasible i wanna do an ls/vtec setup and then boost from there. i already did the ls turbo setup, and it was awesome, i just wanted to go a slightly different route this time.

I have a set or two of stock gsr cams and cam gears sitting around. PM me if still looking.

If your planning on going ls/vtec here is a really good guide to follow for building a reliable one. Found it on honda-tech the other day

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1676914

got your cams (got to stop and pick up)

joe, i never saw this post… where you at today?

I have a set of Skunk2 Stage 1’s sitting here I’d like to get rid of. They have less than 4k miles on them, the specs are similar to ITR/CTR cams and don’t require an upgraded valvetrain.

I’ll let them go for like $275 if anyone is interested.

got some jdm b16 cams 20 bucks

i got some already… you got a vtec solenoid, i need one of those