wtb asap b16a or gsr motor

im taking my ls vtec motor out of my car so im looking to pick up a b16a or a b18c1/b18c asap i have cash in hand i called 15 places today and nobody has them in stock and if they do they will only sell full swaps and im looking for just a motor

damn i wish i had a gsr motor right now haha shitttt

me 2 :banghead

Me 3

so im gonna guess there isnt any good motors around then ?? because i talk to morgan today and he was telling me a stock ls block wont handle boost for sh*t and the motor would be useless if it blew up on the dyno so i sold my ls vtec motor today so i need to get another motor asap

on the hunt// start looking more south… thats where ive been find all my parts

So why would a stock GSR/B16 be any different with boost then a LS motor? My old LS went on almost 2 years on 12psi before the rings started to go. Any stock engine will last only a matter of time. Cheaper to just build a ls bottom end and go lsvtec then what your going to spend building a gsr/b16. A B16 is a waste to turbo in my book. Sounds more or less your just looking to pick up any bottom end but it must have a vtec head.

picked up a b18c today if anybody is interested in the ls vtec i have let me know

^ Where did you scoop the gsr?

Picked up a obd2 b18c in Vermont for $650

Craigslist ad or junkyard? I really need one asap. Car is sitting in a heap at a friends currently, and I want to Fucking play with it RAGE

Give you 800 for yours? Lol

:dunno

parting the whole car out now new post going up soon