FS:: b16a2 head ,skunk 2 knock off I.M., exh. manifold, etc

Well i picked this up over the summer and i might just save up and buy a whole swap. So im throwin it up here to see if theres any interest.
b16a2 with roughly 50k on it , came out of a 99 civic si i believe. Crower camshafts come with it these go for 500$ brand new for the pair of crowers website and they claim that these camshafts add up to 15-22 hp (im not saying they do but im just saying what the site says)Also comes with b16 vtec ditsy, skunk 2 knock off intake manifold, and a stock ls exhaust manifold.

Make offers, also considering trades for wheels , pluse some cash may b depending on what u got to offer , a winter beater , anything just post up what you have. Pics will be up sometime tomm.

thanks, mike

im not looking to trade for the head, but i do have some rotas if you’re interested

im very interested

just toss out a price so i can know what the deal is

omg i wish i wasnt getting my car painted id pick this up
trade for fat 5s? :smiley:

Lol the head alone would sell for like 450- 500 , plus it comes with the skunk 2 knock off intake manifold, ditsy, exhaust manifold and almost new crower 500$ camshafts.I dont need to sell it im just seeing what ppl would pay or offer cause im thinking about buying a whole gsr swap insted of the lsvtec that i had originally intended on doing .Soo far the highest offer is 700$ or a trade for some 17’s with brand new toyo proxies and 250$ cash

BTW this is prob one of the best flowing b series vtec heads u can use.Ive heard from many honda guys that kno alot more than myself about it that its vtec flows and performs better than or = to a gsr or even a type r.Perfect for doing an lsvtec motor and with these camshafts and some new cam gears , you could make some pretty decent power on just a lsvtec set up.

^ it doesnt perform better then a type r they are just made from the same casting ( have different cams/valvetrain) but it will flow better then a gsr yes.

Yea my bad i didnt mean to make it sound like this is the best honda head out there ive heard mixted things about it just now. I was just kinda sayin what i heard about it not claiming anything 100%, im still reletively new to the honda shit.But thanks for the heads up on the info D.

k20 head > any b series

anyways, if you decide to keep this buy a headgasket and the golden eagle kit and me and donovan will do it all for you and tune it…if you decide to keep it, which you should, rims are lame

pm me if your interested and ill let you know the price…

Tru that K series for the win. But yea if i do keep it and do lsvtec ill let you and john kno so it gets done right.

If you can’t get a decent buck for it, just keep it. Fuck the rims, function over fashion. Anyways, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

The rims are nice and have brand new tires on them and plus he was gonna give me more than half of the money id need to get another head.But yea idk if i dont get any decent offers then im gonna pass and do up ls vtec like i originally intended.

i might want it…pm me w/ a price

yea but my bet are the wheelsa rent going to be light at all, which will only hurt performance, but a pair of mike or something, dont he have like 3 sets?? pick up the lightest set

pm me what ud be willing to pay/ think everythings worth

and yes sandy wozniak, mike has the gsr blades, fat 5’s, and enkies

lol, wrong. ITR>gsr>b16a2>b16a. this is how it goes as

Why dont you just keep it and than buy a block???

Yeah idk ive heard alot of diff things about these heads in the past few days .But yeah john you would prob kno out of anyone. Isnt this the same head u had on ur b20 vtec?

i thought b16 head flows better than gsr? Isn’t the ITR a ported b16 head?

btw mike, the ls/vtec should be faster and cheaper than any swap you do (id imagine youd go gsr or b16)

That’s what I was under the impression of, the b16 and ITR head are made from the same casting, the ITR head has more aggresive cams and a better valvetrain, and comes with a mild pnp factory

:gotme: