TW: Supercharged B16A2/ITR swap

Engine is the stock B16A2 from my 2000 Civic Si with 97k miles on it. Brand new Jackson Racing supercharger kit installed right when I got the car last year around this time. Other than the SC setup the engine has a set of 2000 JDM ITR cams installed in it, along with brand new ITR axles and oil pump, a 7.5lb Fidanza flywheel, and a few other minor mods I can’t think of off the top of my head. The trans is all USDM ITR gearing complete with OEM ITR LSD, and GSR 5th gear for highway cruising. No grinds, no problems. This swap will most likely come with the stock B16A2 ecu as i don’t think I will be needing it, and possibly wiring harness, axles, mounts, etc. It basically all depends on what my new swap comes with.

This entire driveline was babied by the previous owner of the car who is here on the boards and by myself ever since I got the car about this time last year other than some autoxing and getting on it once in awhile on the highway. If you have ever driven a B16-powered car and are thinking “meh, it’s only a B16”- trust me, this setup is way more powerful than even built n/a B16 setups. No comparison. It feels more like a B20vtec only much smoother throttle response/rev matching/etc. Jackson rates the stock B16 street kit at 190hp/138tq AT THE WHEELS- 52 more peak horsepower and 40 ft. lbs. more torque over stock. Keep in mind a stock B16A2 is rated from the factory at 160hp/111tq AT THE CRANK

here’s a link to Jackson’s page concerning this kit ~> http://www.supercharger.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=33371

The ONLY reason I’m considering selling all this is because I’m planning on doing a swap in the car over the winter and the B16 sc kit won’t work on the new motor without major modifications, and I already got a sweet deal on a sc kit for the new swap.

Just as a guideline $$-wise: figure complete OBD2 B16 swaps typically go for $2-2.5k, plus the upgraded flywheel, ITR valve cover, cams, trans, axles, and oil pump, the sc kit was $2,500, etc etc. Obviously I’m not looking to get that much out of it but not looking to take a huge loss on it either. Otherwise I’ll just keep the swap for a daily driver

I may be interested in separating some of this stuff as I’d really like to keep the trans for my other car

I may be interested in partial trades up/down/even for a GSR swap, GSR swapped EK Civic, GSR teg, TSX, halfway decent Accord for a dd, … … …

I am willing to help with install if you’re planning on doing it yourself, and I can also probably be talked into doing the install complete if you need someone to do it

so wassap peeps- any takers?

I’ll give you $2 and a reach around, but I expect you to install it for the reach around.

GLWS!

$7.50 and reach around with both hands and we’ll talk

good lord somebody please delete these two last posts

:gay:

bump… this motor is strong :smiley:

^^ previous owner

thx for the bump bro :smiley:

anybody interested in my eg coupe with this setup swapped into it?

your not interested in parting any of this out are ya?

[quote=“myHonda1,post:7,topic:35015"”]

your not interested in parting any of this out are ya?

[/quote]

possibly… meaning separating the blower or you just want something like a throttle body?

bump for you because i did the timing belt/water pump and installed the ITR cams in this motor. seemed to run pretty good.

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:9,topic:35015"”]

bump for you because i did the timing belt/water pump and installed the ITR cams in this motor. seemed to run pretty good.

[/quote]

No I think you did the clutch, flywheel, timing belt, water pump, oil pan gasket, cap, rotor, spark plug and wires.

Lol.

did u remember to chk teh headlight fluid?

price for jsut motor?

[quote=“stmotorsports,post:8,topic:35015"”]

possibly… meaning separating the blower or you just want something like a throttle body?

[/quote]

i’d be very interested in the itr cams if your parting out.

bump for those cams

i’d def be willing to trade for my mint running GSR swap. pm me

sorry for the late reply guys, been crazy buzy with work & school and everything else I’ve got going on at the moment. Anyhow…

[quote=“joshb_,post:12,topic:35015"”]

price for jsut motor?

[/quote]

shoot me an offer, I still haven’t decided whether I want to keep the ITR gearing or go with something else so selling just the motor might be an option

[quote=“myHonda1,post:13,topic:35015"”]

i’d be very interested in the itr cams if your parting out.

[/quote]

possibly, shoot me an offer unless you might be interested in a set of GSR cams I have

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:15,topic:35015"”]

i’d def be willing to trade for my mint running GSR swap. pm me

[/quote]

pm sent

bump

any takers?

Trade for a very nice front swaybar? :smiley:

i have no idea what a setup like this goes for…

what did you pay for everything new?

people asking you for any and all roundabout prices are getting no response…so maybe if we knew what you paid for everything new, we might be able to come up with some offers…

how much for your civic with this swapped into it?