FS: BANDPass Box , Pics!!!

Got this box has 2 12’s in it. But was dumb enough to test them with my big amp hooked up. So they fried on volume 3. But box is still in great shape. Looks new here’s some pics. Throw me offers whatever i can get. Dont bullshit me offers. like $20. I just want it gone. Has the quick connects in the rear and for you ricers has the 12volt hookup with toggle switch. Let me know.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pe2ee9b9eb5590ad8d2fc8f7e6c6053d9/ea44e102.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p2d46a55bf68201b1e5bf75503468901f/ea44e0e9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pc6e192e27c2a649bd7e560a59b60255e/ea44e0d8.jpg

u still got the box
i have 2 mtx 3000 12s i want to make or buy a box for them
wat r the dimensions

i still got it and i gotta measure the dimensions cuz i have no idea what they are.

how much u want
does it come wit subs if so wat kind, rms, max,
if it will fit in my hatch and it not too much i will scoop it up real quick

the subs that came in that box are by dual…most likely purchased from best buy…and they suck so much…as joe(fmf) he can vouch for that. But the box itself doesn’t sound bad i know a guy who had that very same setup in a scoupe and it pounded hard in that little car

how much u want for the box

whatever i can get for it. And the subs are fried. As i said i hooked them up to my other setup and fried them

u think 20-30 sounds apropriate
if not let me kno wat u want i need a new box i heard something weird last night and i looked and have a big ass crack where my box is split into two chambers

$50 can take it

if i gonna spend 50 i gonna build a custom box
i can 20 or so for that box
would that work on no

im not letting it go for 20 i can get 100 if i hold it and pawn it to someone off the street

if i’m not mistaken that thing sells new for 149…thats with working subs…i would say 40-45 is fair. whos to say that box will open up easy and close back right

i am interested in takin it off ur hands this weekend wen i get some money
u be happy wit 40

This box is worth $50. I have the same box, bought it off ebay a few years back with no speakers, new I payed $125shipped. So this is NOT a bad deal if its in good condion.

turbo93metro- How would you build a custom box for 2 12" subs for $50, material cost alown cost more than that to do it right with the right things, and end up looking hacked 95% of the time.

thanks joker

I have the same box, with the same blown subs and will sell it for $30, Only deal is you pick it up in cheswick near harmerville, mills mall area

thanks for crashing my thread asshole

ok joker
my boy built a box 4 cubes for 2 12s for $25 total cost
then he made box that is 5 cubes for his civic with 1 12 for $30 or so total
so how is it not possible to make one for 2 mtxs that dont take that much air space for under 50

start a piss fight in classifieds and you will get a :ban: stay on topic with the sale

Sold for $100 … Can Lock thread. Thanks