FS: Battlefield Bad Company (360)

As title says, selling bad company only used once, in mint condition. Sells for 60 in stores, asking 50 obo for it.

??

uh ok?

what a worthless post. :bloated:

GLWS…def a fun game on multiplayer.

that’s pretty halarious. Still for sale? $40?

still for sale. i have another offer for 40 on another forum, still trying to get a little higher if possible, but i’ll let ya know.

anyone?

kinda tough when you get it on ebay for $40 shipped.

thats what my “??” post was, wondering if he was serious, no not a worthless post i just thought that u would get it.
GLWS anywho.

thats why i just looked and it was 40$ plus 7 for shipping. So that’s fine, i’ll drop the price a little, i didnt go around to every goddamn site just to make sure i was slightly cheaper than them all.

Sorry man - I do shop around just because you can always find a game you want cheaper on ebay than in stores. I think $40 is really as much as I would pay for it. let me know if you’re interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battlefield-Bad-Company-Xbox-360_W0QQitemZ160275461203QQihZ006QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, that’s fine. It actually isn’t my game anyways, I’m selling it for a friend :P. Asked him last night if 40 was fine, he said yea. Shoot me a pm and i’ll see what we can arrange to get it to you.