FS: BBS RS *MINT* 16x7 et24 16x8 et24

I’m selling these wheels because I need the $$$ for something else right now. I purchased these from RB Motorsports (http://www.rbwheels.com/) a few weeks ago. I had them remove all of the bolts so they could fully polish all 4 lips. They are truly 100% flawless. The pictures speak for themselves.

The wheels are 4x114.3 but have been professionally redrilled do 4x100. Both lug patterns are usable. I have thoroughly inspected the areas around each lug hole as well as a few professionals and it is confirmed that there are no cracks, chips, scrapes, or weak points in the wheel due to the redrilling. I will post pictures of the centers to show the quality of these redrills.

The wheels are currently taken apart, I will be painting the centers a metallic silver/gray over the next few days. I am in the middle of polishing each and every bolt (136 of them) by hand, they look nearly flawless, too. They will be torqued down to BBS spec once completed and of course sealant will be used to prevent air leaks.

Every single piece of these wheels is original BBS, from the center caps to the barrels to the lips.

Here are a few pictures of them:

(fitment on my 88 MR2, stock fenders)

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/CIMG5328.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/0624091900.jpg

I will post pictures of the centers and of the bolts once they are compelted (by this weekend if all goes well, the paint is already stripped off of the centers and 1/2 the bolts are completed)

They also come with the 4 original BBS valvestems, 4 new chrome valvestems, and 4 BBS valvestem caps.

I am asking $1,800 or best offer. I need these wheels gone ASAP so all serious offers will be considered.

SHIFT PRICE: $1,700

And haterz can f*** off. I really don’t expect these wheels to sell on here anyway but figured I’d copy and past the add to here so your input is mute.

kthnx

Sweet looking wheels and good luck man

thank you, sir. i think if they sell, VW vortex will be the place. they go nuts over these wheels there :lol

Yea that will be your best bet

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?! GLWS

if they are complete you can get over 2000 for them+ shipping especially since they are 4x100 already.

Ya really think I could get that much? Shoot me an email (rkramer55@nycap.rr.com), if you don’t mind.

Bigger and better things, Lance, bigger and better things.

literally, i think the answer is in my basement.

Not really bigger, but wider :lmao

word, if i getz another mk2 you is shit out of luck. so dont try too hard

:lol

ya gotta let me know if you’re close to buying one so i can take these off the market, i don’t want to end up without ANY set of baller wheels!! :wow:wow

so you aren’t a fag? lol

:lmao

did you see how long i was staring at the panasports on the car last night?

looked sooooooooooo good :wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:excited:excited:excited

oh jeeeez don’t make his head bigger than it already is!!! :facepalm

:facepalm

you always rat on PJB for making retarded comments about import prices

you are PJB in this situation

kthnxbye

also:

:vlad

GLWS. BBS is the shizzle. I’ll post why in a few weeks.

Better be LM-R’s :smiley:

hot DAYUM !

KRAMER BIG BUCCS

your very lucky they are in good shape. i would have liked to see you refinish my bbs lol.

anyway glws. timeless set of wheels.

no better. i know a guy who had the first set of LMRs in the country. ended up on a mk4 jetta :shifty