cast or forged?

SO WHAT!!

its not an fbody and its not supposed to act like one

many trucks that can run 12s are actually respectable cuzits a little harder to do than a car made to go fast, not alot of ppl do it and its rare that ppl spend their time and money to make trucks go fast

its the same thing as building a civic (dont kill me it was just a random car to choose), whats the point but ppl still build it. Hell Becks car is a 12 sec civic and look at all the respect and shit he got out of it even tho he didnt build it.

This is a fucking hobby that we all know to well. it doesnt matter whether its a truck a civic or an fbody , hell even a Geo. We build cars cuz its what we like to do. He wants to build his truck b/c to him its a rare thing to do and its what he wants to do. Let him spend his money how he wants.

Just b.c he has many posts about opinions on what he should do but never did it, maybe b/c of his financial situation, now he has money and is looking for more opinion. Thats what we are here for right? Just b/c this board isnt Mopar specific doesnt mean he still shouldnt post up looking for someone to help him out.

he did get some negative opinion yes and he took it hard, i know u ppl have ur own opinions but dont be so fuckign ignorant with them.

and agian this board was created to meet ppl and discuss vehicles no matter what they are.

ok i was just kinda rambling, im not very good at explaining myself or getting a point across, but i hope u guys c where im coming from.