cast or forged?

because you get all riled up and whine about it, then me and jam will sit around later on laughing about it.

because its fugly.

your car? :tup:

he makes such a big fucking deal about a ugly, unoriginal, run of the mill pos. sorry.

maybe i’ll make a thread about where to get a bumper for my e30, or where to get the body work done, or shoudl i boost it, or should i paint it camo. but i dont. i do research on the web, find things out myself, do what i like, not ask everyone what i SHOULD do.

It makes you laugh? And this is me all riled up? I hope I meet you guys one day, then I can see what tough guys you really are. Whipping around you e-cock, does nothing in real life. I bet you were that same group of kids back in high school who made fun of the retarded kids all the time (If your not still in High School)

no, my mom taught retarded kids. that was never THAT funny. and i’m not whipping around my e-cock. i’m just laughing at yet another thread about people’s opinions on shit someone will probably not do, then said person getting pissed when people say their opinion and it’s not what said person wanted to hear, then said person crying and saying good bye nyspeed.

and i’m not tough at all. i’m actually kind of a whimp. vegan kids beat me up.

Although someone saying his “truck is ugly” has nothing to do with either of these things. Am I right?

[font="wingdings]S[font=Arial]Truth[size=3]S

You should know by now very few people know about the 360 around here. [/size][/font][/font]

Your gonna do all that and run what low 12s? on slicks?

Sweet!

dude, shut the fuck up. ok. sorry u have make fun of other peoples shit feel better about yourself. why do you even care? not like its your truck? oh! wait! did you ever think of this?? MAYBE, just freekin MYABE, theres someone out there who doesnt like you or doesnt like your car??? holy shit, heaven forbid something like that would ever happen!!

once again… WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CARE??? ITS NOT YOUR TRUCK AND ITS NOT YOUR MONEY!

who wants a free hood ride?

Spilled coffe and crying like a bitch are not included.

Sorry :gotme:

Back on topic…Its your truck mike, Do it :tup:

On a serious note:

If you don’t want people to ‘care’ don’t post a question or advice thread once a week, and changing your mind twice as often.

Half of the threads and questions could have been easily answered by google and doing some research.

Plus, you won’t get everyone’s opinions, which you obviously can’t handle.

:gotme:

you missed the point. jam’s getting both you and him riled up. i’m just pointing out the ridiculousness of this thread. a clearer minded thinker would have simply ignored what he said, and if it really bothered you that much, you can put jam on ignore and you won’t see his posts.

i just don’t understand the point of making a thread to find out people’s opinions and then getting mad when they are not what you want to hear.

SO WHAT!!

its not an fbody and its not supposed to act like one

many trucks that can run 12s are actually respectable cuzits a little harder to do than a car made to go fast, not alot of ppl do it and its rare that ppl spend their time and money to make trucks go fast

its the same thing as building a civic (dont kill me it was just a random car to choose), whats the point but ppl still build it. Hell Becks car is a 12 sec civic and look at all the respect and shit he got out of it even tho he didnt build it.

This is a fucking hobby that we all know to well. it doesnt matter whether its a truck a civic or an fbody , hell even a Geo. We build cars cuz its what we like to do. He wants to build his truck b/c to him its a rare thing to do and its what he wants to do. Let him spend his money how he wants.

Just b.c he has many posts about opinions on what he should do but never did it, maybe b/c of his financial situation, now he has money and is looking for more opinion. Thats what we are here for right? Just b/c this board isnt Mopar specific doesnt mean he still shouldnt post up looking for someone to help him out.

he did get some negative opinion yes and he took it hard, i know u ppl have ur own opinions but dont be so fuckign ignorant with them.

and agian this board was created to meet ppl and discuss vehicles no matter what they are.

ok i was just kinda rambling, im not very good at explaining myself or getting a point across, but i hope u guys c where im coming from.

its not that. i asked, in general, what would be better, a cast or a foged crank? i got an answer, which was ‘your motor is different than most others, so you should ask on a vehicle specific forum’ and thats what i did and got an answer there. after that, this thread turned into people telling me what a stupid idea it was to be putting money into my truck like that.

:bowdown:

thank you!

You need hot chromies like on the Audi.

Becks car runs 12s…at a total cost of $6000 including car…

You are talking about taking a new truck…Putting a 400+cid motor…stand alone and FI…

Your talking like $15,000 to run 12s on top of the original price of the truck.

ya there are a lot of things that can fuck up a part, but if you actually put it together properly there is only a certain amount of stress (hp) it can handle before it breaks.

a watt, which 745.6999 watts=1hp, is not a unit of stress. If it was rated in torque I would understand it, its just a ricer way of rating the strength of a part and it just pisses me. Putting the part in correctly does not guarentee that the part will not fail from stress even though you are under the advertised claim power you should be making with that part. Its a load of crap