What keeps you goin through the days?

dude ahah i have alot of dreams like that, mostly about dumping my r1, breaking something REALLY expensive that isnt mine, getting really pissed at someone and killing them , then slipping up on the investigations afterwards, loosing all my money etc

LOL coming from pjb thats no surprise

girl issues, knew it

:lol haha good point

nice ! good for you ! cp is where its at atm

hank your posts are great… i agree wtf is wrong with u idiots acting like u been married for 50 years, its a fuckin g/f or a b/f how deep can your emotions run to a point where you get depressed and question your ability to function furthermore through daily life… comon guys !!!

lately the last couple of years i feel like i cant afford all the time wasted from a relationship due to the bullshit and drama and most of all the maintanence from the shit… butt hen everytime i feel like im good single i always get wrapped up in some bs so we’ll see how long that lasts, but what i realized is u gotta act like that shit doesnt bother you, then eventually it really wont !

and i thought they always said…:lol fuck it nvm

u know maybe if i went and got a day job working somewhere where i wouldnt have to use my brain i think i could afford a relationship quite well… but i cant do that with my life how it is now, its never stable and i cannot keep a scheduale… idk how u dudes do it, plus i thasdklasmdklamsdasd GOT TO STOP RAMBLING