Something we can all agree on...

Well guys. Today was not such a good day for me. My girlfriend of 5 years and I ended our relationship. She said she was not happy anymore and truth is we are both at different points in our lives so it made sense. It is hard for me, actually really difficult being that it is now officially an hour since we broke up but I also am a man and realize that she is not the only fish in the sea. It also means that after 5 years of focusing on a relationship I can now focus on other things. But yea, I don’t know it just feels better to talk about this then to just sit here soo yea…

Shitty

That blows dude. 5 years is a long time.

5 years is a long time, ive been with mine for 2… but its wednesday go up to sutters with jay and everybody, and ENJOY your vacation ;D

Shitty man - I just went through the same thing about a month ago now, actually- just short of 8 years. It’s definitely a long time and takes a little bit to get used to changing your routines, but it’s generally ‘for the better’ like you’ve probably heard a few times by now.

Drive down (iirc, you’re in Queensbury/GF, right?) head down to Sutters- go do something to keep yourself from stewing on it!

sutters tonight FTW! Beer and darts make everything better

park and ride off exit 8 of the northway if u dont feel like going as far as albany.

yep, sucks ass

I have been playing into my ex’s games for almost 2 years now. Sick of her shit and letting her go. Well im gonna try.
She went back with her recent ex that had physicaly hurt her and verbally abuses her. If thats what she wants, good for her.

K, my rant is done

Fuck girls.

Seriously, that’s all I do.

Go out, get schmammered (or however else you choose to deal) and enjoy the rebound.

Word. :+1

As crappy as you think your situation may be, just think, it was ended before you got married or engaged, and you both seem to be in agreement that the two of you are at different points in your lives. As hard it it may sound, focus on the positives, don’t dwell in the past, never look back, take what you’ve learned over the years and be happy that you know how to love.

been through the same thing…4 years and then 8 months later another 4 months…it sucks balls man…sorry to hear it :sad

Shit happens right

unfortunatly thats the way u gotta look at it… :sad

^^ i agree with the above.

if you two have no kid(s) and weren’t married, it seems like it was for the better in your situation.

life goes on bro.

I’ve been there too! i was in a 6yr relationshippa nd needed a change, it sucks but im wayyyyy happier now

3.5 years end by me in a course of 2 hours with a crazy bitch named starr…it is what it is :headbang

I’M JEALOUS BUT U GUYS R PUSSIE’S…

I’VE BEEN IN A REALTIONSHIP FOR 13 YRS NOW AND I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR 12 YRS FOR THAT CONVERSATION U GUYS R CRYING OVER.

MAN UP BITCHES THERE’S WHORES ALL OVER THE PLACE.

NOW GO PLAY SUM GOLF AND STUFF UR BALLS IN AS MANY HOLES AS U CAN FIND ;D

I think all the caps and your spelling gave me a headache

Harold for prez.