Fuck life..................

fuck friends,fuck girlfriends fuck life in general…i,m so sick of it lately and just want to fucking die sometimes.fuck u too if u dion,t like it…fuck it all!!! Holidays fucking suck…andf so does this thread…fuck it i,m out

FUCKIN A MAN

lol, whatsever is wrong, trust me it could be worse.

i heart you :love:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
fuck friends,fuck girlfriends fuck life in general…i,m so sick of it lately and just want to fucking die sometimes.fuck u too if u dion,t like it…fuck it all!!! Holidays fucking suck…andf so does this thread…fuck it i,m out

:rofl: :hs:

everyone feels like that

:frowning: Hope things look up

good way to put it!:eek: :smiley:

:rofl:

now tell us how u really feel…seriously quit bein gay,life never gets that bad that u just wanna “die” thats the pussy way of takin things.just suck it up and move on

Originally posted by brokeasskorean

now tell us how u really feel…seriously quit bein gay,life never gets that bad that u just wanna “die” thats the pussy way of takin things.just suck it up and move on
yeah seriously just wanting to die or even kill your self is the pussy way out …like WTF

Originally posted by brokeasskorean

cmon devin… dont be like that

I don,t know guys.bad shit always follows me around and i seriously am getting tired of alot of shit in my life,i wish i couls just erase alot of the shit and rewrite it,need a career,g/f is getting boring after 6 years,mom is 63 and doing alright i guess,my old man iswell… i wish i had a better conection with my mom and dad sometimes,i am 23 and hardly know them and they hardly know me,i am an only chil and have one aunt and an uncle who are rich yuppies and don,t care about me and as for holidays…ha…can,t even seee my girl cause i,m not aloowed over there house cause of her drunk dad and brother,i knocked her bro out 2x and dad once so i am no longer welcome in that house:rolleyes: sorry to be ranting and most don,t give ashit and i am not out to get attention like some people i just need to vent and have nowhere else to take it:mad: Fuck it…only time will tell:mad:

I don,t know guys.bad shit always follows me around and i seriously am getting tired of alot of shit in my life,i wish i couls just erase alot of the shit and rewrite it,need a career,g/f is getting boring after 6 years,mom is 63 and doing alright i guess,my old man iswell… i wish i had a better conection with my mom and dad sometimes,i am 23 and hardly know them and they hardly know me,i am an only chil and have one aunt and an uncle who are rich yuppies and don,t care about me and as for holidays…ha…can,t even seee my girl cause i,m not aloowed over there house cause of her drunk dad and brother,i knocked her bro out 2x and dad once so i am no longer welcome in that house:rolleyes: sorry to be ranting and most don,t give ashit and i am not out to get attention like some people i just need to vent and have nowhere else to take it:mad: Fuck it…only time will tell:mad:

you got us as friends. we’ll get you out, find yourself a new girl… one whose family isnt as crazy as you told me before. Shit, you got my number. I hardly do jack shit, when im not working. I tried callin ya a few nights ago.

Originally posted by Blue
you got us as friends. we’ll get you out, find yourself a new girl… one whose family isnt as crazy as you told me before. Shit, you got my number. I hardly do jack shit, when im not working. I tried callin ya a few nights ago.
x2

Things could be worse like having a :mullet: driving a f-body and living in a subaroo Trailer :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
Things could be worse like having a :mullet: driving a f-body and living in a subaroo Trailer :smiley:
:rofl: :rofl:

its called life…

Originally posted by Shaggy

WTF?

it could be worse you could have a v6 fbody