hey lets here your engine build

im looking at building my sr and have something in mind but i would like to here what other people would do? if you were going to build a sr what would you use

try the search bar there have been many many many of these threads with full details etc,.

i have what i want and its the way i plan to do it. im not giving out my build specs because its not 100% and ppl love to shit talk on here. i was just asking what other’s would do. i tried the search really did not find anything to resent.

its “hear”

HAHAHA u just tried to burn him on spelling but unfortunatly u failed

HERE u GO

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hear

Nismo Main Crank Bearings
Tomei Micro-Finished Con-Rod Bearings
Eagle H Con-Rods
Wiseco Pistons
ARP Head Studs
Brian Crower Valve Springs with Titanium Retainers

that is what im looking at.

why wiseco pistons?

honestly i dont know how they are for cars but i know there are shitty for motocross and things of that nature rings burn out way too fast.

you could go je pistons and dont forget a thicker (metal) head gasket for the higher psi youll probably want to run maybe a aem ems as well? don`t forget your electronics

Why new springs and titanium retainers with no upgraded cams? Seems asinine to me.

What sized turbo are you running? The H-rods are probably way overkill too.

Seems like you just grabbed a bunch of “high end” sounding part names and threw them in a list.

read my mind!

And your building an SR because?? How much power do you want?

LS1

Wtf is with this damn LS1 craze fuck not everyone wants an LS1 in their NISSAN, even though its a great motor that would be the last motor i put in my NISSAN.

haha I’m not serious.

Mcarthur, don’t build, buy something built. Then modify it afterwards.
Better yet, save a tonne of cash and buy my s14. it has a well built sr20.

God forbid people put a different motor in.

I mean damn, why would anyone put a 4G63T into a Chrysler? Or a KLZE into a Ford? Why would anyone do that?

Who cares who makes it? It makes power and its functional. There’s no fault in mixing and matching, its done in all industries. Fashion, design, technology, computers, planes, basically everything. Why should a car be different? There are always purists and naysayers out there, often they are left behind to make way for advancement, innovation and progress. If something can be improved upon, why not?

Are all your aftermarket items made by Nissan? Were they all designed by Nissan? An Engine is just another component (albeit a very integral one) its just another part in one package. Its the whole package that counts, not any one individual component.

Yanno?

LS1, 302,) whatever, SR, KA, whatever.

By the same token, who in their right mind would put a KA into an S Chassis??? The S chassis was designed with the CA and SR motor in mind. Who in their right mind would put a truck motor into one?

ka24de came in cars first, ls1 came in trucks too , so did lt1, and 302, and what ever other faggot ass motor ur naming, klze in a ford, cuz the ford it came in was built by mazda fag, 4g63t? in a chrysler? like what ? re badged mitsubishi’s? common kid, like fuck off, and to the OP seriously if u dont know what to put into ur built motor , u probably dont need one

im running in car i built 401whp stock sr with gt3071 @18psi 740cc injectors, reliable, retarded fast and well makes more power than most of the built SRs on here, oh ya, daily driven for over 6 months

most don’t realize that tuning is the key to making good reliable HP.^^^

peace

Says the guy with the name Polar_B16 LOL