hey lets here your engine build

All of a sudden I`m a fag and a kid because I have different opinionsÉÉÉ

wow. owowowowoowowowowoow. ho ho ho.

Im really happy you made that much hp. I never said any motor was shit or couldnt make power…I said WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT MOTOR YOU RUN!.

Ill go back to sucking dick and waiting till Im an adult now.

lol ^ really what up with all the fag stuff? honestly ronnies right who cares what motor u build or run daily as long as u do it for the right reasons

someones temperature is going up hector he is just stating an opinion we have the right to have one to but really, fag…?

lol shut up I did’nt know anything about hondas when i made the name…now i know it was a big mistake…

I dunno I would take a 2jz or rb26 in a s13 or s14 anyday just my opinion its nice and all having a powerfull n/a motor but i dunno its just weird to have an american motor in a japanese car for me atleast…

ya do some more research and u will find out that u dont even need to touch the internals to get more power, like hector is doing
btw are you driving anything atm, ka24, sr20, or anything
just wondering

right now im driving a 2003 2500hd 4x4, 1992 jeep cherokee, 2003 hyundai xg350, and a 1992 240sx kain the middle of being turboed

absolutely he has the right to an opinion, but not when he starts talking like he knows everything and trys to back it up with cockieness(sp?) blah blah ka is a truck motor… and hes a fag cuz hes riding the ls1 bandwagon like a whore on a dick trying to make 20 bucks…

read his post its not an opinion , its a failed attempt at trying to school people

apexi metal hg
arp head studs
hks cams
rocker arm stoppers

is all i would do for up to 400

lol i was asking op if he has a ride

Ls7 twin turbo with nitrous

arguing is so stupid, you guys all epically fail.

“Hey lets hear your engine build” or here lol

^Do want

id use tools to build an SR.
and somebody who knows what the hell theyre doing.

Dude. Are you for real?

wowowoowowowowoowowow.

LS1 Bandwagon? You don’t know me so…whatever, I’m not gonna get my panties in a bunch…whatever. The Ka is a truck motor…it does’nt make it bad, so is a fucking LT/LS whatever the fuck…who the fuck cares??? It’s a motor.

I’m more of a Ford guy, so I’ll keep playing with my SBF 302 in my FC.

If I had money for a decent LS or KA or RB or fuckng SR, I’d do that too!!! Right now I’m broke poor and too busy SUCKING DICK FOR MONEY WHILE I’M WAITING FOR MY BALLS TO DROP!!!

What fucking bandwagon are you talking about?

I worte,

"

It’s a motor…run whatever the fuck you want…people who get their panties in abunch over what motor you run have serious issues. That’s like getting pissed off for someone choosing to wear different fashion to you, or liking a different fucking guitar or movie. who the fuck cares???

Any track days on that set up? I’m curious to see if it can handle track abuse.

You’re one of those people taht just get fired up adn pantiebunched over one sentence or something aren’t you. Do you have the capacity to objectively read anything?

I mean, look at this, I’m not forcing shit on anyone or trying to school anyone. It’s a fucking opinion. What the fuck is wrong with it?

Ronnie I still love you don’t worry.

flux capasitor

call it a day

ls1, thats just it.

or 2jz…as for sr and huge power forget about it.

btw, what are you building this for? and please dont say to display at jrp lol.

where’s the rotary love lol? if i had the cash i’d drop a build 13b or 20b in mine,