FS BC Rich Guitar...

its a Platinum Series Warlock. mint condition. bought new in 02. gloss black w/ widow head. gauging interest in sale. looking for a Dean or Washburn Dime series is the only reason for selling. make offer. pics to follow if anyones interested.

i’ll trade you my bass for it i want another electric i got an ibanez gsr 200 bass

no thanks. i dont really want to sell it, but i’ve wanted a Dime series for awhile and actually almost bought one when i got this one, but the Warlock was alot easier to play (cause of its shape). but now i just want a Dime one really bad, so thats why i’m sellin this. so basically if anyone has a Dime series, then i could possibly trade but other than that, no trades please.

hmm i actually found one i want to buy, so if anyones interested let me know. i might pick this one up tonight.

heres pics of the Warlock for sale

how much? i like the slayer sticker on it too.

The Slayer sticker is a nice touch!

pm sent…as a side note the gloss / finish is perfect on this guitar…its just alittle dusty from sittin (as seen in the pics).

bump…make offer

i will trade you, one 49tooth rear sprocket with only 8 teeth left, a crushed stock pipe, and i will even throw in some riding lessons…:finger:

you better get a set of steel toe boots, all this kickin your dioin your gonna break a toe or something

haha thats grat a crushed pipe how you feelin from that

worse the second day,

damnit…new guitar comes in a few days. i wanted to have this one gone.

bump…got my new one in…tryin to move this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270007895715&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

what are you tryin to get out of it??

pm sent