FS:Bike Gear NEW PICS!!

I think im done riding for now so im getting rid of all my bike gear i barly even wore any of it the jacket is brand new only wore it once.

I will get more pics up soon.

I have a Icon Leather jacket i bought last year i paid around $350
Also i have a shoei helmet and alphine gloves with the hard knuckles

Jacket- $150 B/O-Size 44
Helmet-$150 B/O-Size L
Gloves- $50-Size L

or take everything for $300 i will throw in the gloves for free and crome frame sliders if someone buys the jacket and helmet tomarow

585-297-7028

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/FastazzEclipse/ pics of the gear

pics of gloves

new prices. very low price almost brand new stuff for cheap

where are you located…may take everything off your hands so i have a 2nd set of stuff

What was man will this jacket contain?

Batavia NY

not sure how the 44 size is on the jacket, what would that go to in s,m,l,xl?

44 should be like a small/medium

im not to sure but im 5’11 145 if that helps

who called me about the gear i lost your number i think your from hamburg?

anybody lol? who was the one from hamburg?

what helmet is it…i really want to scoop up a new helmet

yeah pics of the helmet plz

I will have pics tommarow of the helmet and gloves. ill be in hamburg tommarow orthe next day if anyone is close to there and wanna check out the gear im from batavia and i have to go up there soon let me know.The gear is mint i paid over 300 for the jacket it self.

I will have everything with me on friday iam heading up to hamburg to pay some fines i forgot about so let me know i need to sell these asap so if anyone is around that area and wanna check the stuff out let me know i will even go lower depending on what you buy everything is mint and smells like new which they basically are.

need this stuff gone by tommarow!

ill even throw in a pair of crome flame sliders for free and the gloves if someone buys the jacket and helmet

PICS ARE UP OF EVERYTHING!

need this stuff gone by tommarow i will be in hamburg at 9 if anyone lives out that way let me know this stuff has to be sold.

Jacket-SOLD!
Helmey-SOLD!
Gloves $40 still for sale
Frame Sliders $20 Still for sale

shit…