FS: Black 1997 Nissan Sentra GXE **Updated Pictures**

As title states I am selling a 1997 Nissan Sentra GXE for a buddy of my mine… but im taking care of all the business so contacting me is the way to go!

Info:

-111,XXX miles
-Power Locks
-Power Windows
-Power Steering
-A/C Blows Cold

New:
-L/F Axle
-Starter Motor
-Cap/Rotor/Plugs/Wires
-B Pipe
-4 Tires(lastyr)
-Springs
-Muffler

**Bad:
-Horn dont work
-crack in windshield

Dont have pics, but pretty good shape, idk havent seen it much…but if u want to take a look at it… PM for more info

$1500/obo

hey is it manual or automatic

my bad its AUTOMATIC

justin might want this…

does the car run good

car runs great…was taken care of, owner is a service writer…always maintained… always took care of oil changes, etc…definantly a nice little car…cant be it for the price i was gonna scoop it up for a winter car, but he didnt decide to sell it till after i got my curretn winter whip…

sunday night after the COLTS win BUMP…

also…will be taking pics tomorrow(monday teh 5th) while im at work…shuld be up by tomorrow night

sunday night after the COLTS win BUMP…

also…will be taking pics tomorrow(monday teh 5th) while im at work…shuld be up by tomorrow night

bump for a good price glws!

sry, i was really busy at the auto show mon n tues…never got a chance to take pics…but im definantly doing that today…so Justin, sometime after 5 they’ll b up here

Good deal. GA16’s run forever. :tup:

thanks for the input…

PICTURE UPDATE:

sry bout the snow…

also… this vehicle is located at my work which is Ray Laks Honda on Orchard Park rd near DJ Spinners…i have the keys to it also…so u can meet me there to look at it, and drive it around the lot n what not…

Note
this is not my car remember so i dont have ne of the paper work, but the guy that owns it lives litereally 2 mins from the dealership bcause he works there aswell…so he can meet there aswell for paper work…but im takin care of the dirrty werk. :blah:

sidenote bump: did you personally detail that Lenny or just someone at the shop? (im not sure what you do there)

pm’d

im new car detail…but now 1 detailed it…it isnt a lot car…its an employees car… thats why i can say 1 have a huge driveway:P

:tup:

Hey I might have someone interested when is the inspection up on it?

SOLD