power windows
power locks
a/c
abs
tan cloth interior
inspected till may of 08
30+ MPG city and highway is higher

kbb in trade in value in fair condition
http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?ManufacturerId=35&YearId=1997&VehicleClass=UsedCar&VehicleId=8210&PriceType=Trade-In&ModelId=239&Mileage=130000&SelectionHistory=8210|7293|14221|0|0|305923|true|305989|true&Condition=Fair&QuizConditions=

problems:
1.) needs 4 tires and alignment(current tires are cupped but have tread)

2.) needs windshield it cracked

3.)auto trans has a small problem…everytime when i start the car and drive when i come to a stop it stays in od or d. but this only happens once maybe twice when its cold after that its fine…and it shifts a little hard… its totally fine i just throw it in neutral so it resets and its fine…

4.)engine light sometimes…its for egr valve flow malfunction…it goes on and off when it feels like never fixed it…

5.)nissan clear is gone on a lot of the car so its faded…NO rust on the exterior(some bubbles but no rust) THE ONLY RUST IS IN THE FRONT @ DOORS NEAR THE LOWER CORNER OF THE DOOR.

if you want items fixed let me know…i can adjust price…i may do winterforces and a alignment that would be a extra 300 to the price…if i get a egr cheap ill just throw it in for yea. Windshield im not fixing and trans im probally not fixing

price as is 1000

pics comming today or tomarrow

SIQQQQQ ride

new price 1000