FS: blacktop SR (comes with FREE car!) pics up

Well,

I’ve got a blacktop SR motor to unload. Its currently installed in a 1977 Toyota Corolla but it can easily be removed and put into anything you want. I dont want to go to the trouble of removing it myself so I want to sell the motor with the car. Its got around 60,000 K and it runs fine. The wiring has been done and the motor is ready to go.

$2000 OBO for the entire car with motor…

you could take the motor out and sell the car on a toyota board, or keep it all as a crazy original project. I dont care, I just need it gone.

Please PM me if you are SERIOUS about the car and we can arrange a viewing. I’ll try to get pics up soon.

Thanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/ippolito/sr-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/ippolito/sr.jpg

:shock: I’m not interested b/c I don’t have the money, but goddamn do I ever wanna see pics of this. Email to vtecyodudebro at gmail dot com please.

Junior’s car?

If it is, it looked really clean the last time I saw it.

:lol:

does the car run and drive with the sr in it?

what would it need to pass safety and etest?

pics to jammin @ cogeco.ca

:lol:[/quote]
:wink: I knew atleast one person would like it. It’s not fake though, I even use that for my msn.

curious to see pics of this car.

they featured an sr powered ae86 in drifting magazine last month.

looked good.

the car isnt running yet, you would need to finish fabbing up the driveshafts. (comes with SR and corolla shafts). This isnt an AE86… its a 1977 corolla 2 door fastback.

This is an awesome car if anyone is up for finishing it.

Pics will be up as soon as I can get some taken.

and ya phill its juniors

driveshaft is all thats left… does it start and run ok?

No E-Test required its a 77! :slight_smile:

lol 1977 corollas those things use to have stock 50hp… now it has 180… imagine this thing fly…

im seriousl yconsidering this… send pics! :smiley:

John,

The car itself is pretty clean and the SR install looked good when last I saw it.

I seriously hope you buy it and finish it off.

like i said if all it needs is a driveshaft then im down almost 100% assuming the car IS clean.

the car needs paint and the interior has to be put in but its a complete car. I’ll try to get some pics of the car tonight and I’ll post them up as soon as I do.

the car needs paint and the interior has to be put in but its a complete car. I’ll try to get some pics of the car tonight and I’ll post them up as soon as I do.[/quote]

Send me pics, i’m interested as I used to drive a 76 Celica…

Go for it Jon, that would be baller

nah not if it needs paint, that just doubled the price of the car :smiley:

pics are up.

and wow upon further inspection of this car im selling it waaaay too cheap.

the car is free!