1997 BlackTop. makes the perfect gift for that spcial person

SADLY considering parting with my SR, as cash flow problems arise. This motor is ready to swap…

3000$ or best offer…

MOTOR comes with 5spd transmission, ECU, and a OEM downpipe. AND BRAND NEW WIRING HARNESS! still in the bag.

great deal. condition? kms?

And any compression numbers>?

actually im not sure how the compression is… i will ask the guy i bought it off of… He turned it and checked the turbo… It has 40000kms on it… It was dealer maintained (still has nissan oil filter on it) Looks like it was stacked in shipping though (some scratches on the cover)

I bought it off of Varun, his car is the feature car on the SON site… a white s13 240sx coupe with silvia conversion.

this motor is mint…i wont be selling sr’s for a long time…so if anyone needs, jump on this. You dont wanna get caught up in one of those nightmares that many ppl have experienced when buying sr’s locally from jap junkers…
good luck…
v

thanks v

black tops will fit a s13 chassis and not really considerd a hybrid swap? correct me if im wrong.

yea it will fit.

and its considered a hybrid swap.

should bolt in nicely… it the motor also comes with mounts if you need

is this an s14 blacktop or s13?? otherway though, it’s still a goddamn good price. good luck selling

sam

its an s13… thx man

LOL too bad you dont take monthly payments

lol im no bank buddy… but i hear banks give loans!

oh its an s13 black top?

well its not a hybrid swap then.

if you swap it into an s13 of course.

thats what i thought. =)

No hybrid swap. S13 blacktop mint shape… won’t find anything like this in a long time

If I didn’t know for sure that my parents would throw me out of the house and sell my car to repay the loan I took out to buy the engine, I’d take out a loan and buy this engine :smiley: This is so damn ideal it’s not even funny, I only wish you were selling it in mid to late summer when I actually have money to pay. Somebody please buy this so that I’m not tempted by it every day.

well … my OSAP loan came through… i no longer “NEED” to sell the motor… but still taking offers.

Makes Great Christmas Present, gift rapping is free!, find the best gift to put under your tree!

lol. thx for the interest guys