FS: Blown SR swap with a few goodies!

Hey guys, I have a blown s13 sr20det forsale. includes everything needed to do the swap minus obvious things (intercooler,exhaust). I did a compression test and 1,2,3 are barley making 80psi I didnt even bother with 4. I have the head 90% percent apart and I’ve found a good amount of oil in the intake manifold.

What you get:
blown sr block
tranny
garrett t25(no problems as far as I know)
ecu
injectors
harness
CAS
coils
arp head studs(depending on offers)
apexi metal head gasket(depending on offers)
aftermarket chinese ss exhaust manifold(depending on offers, if not then a stock manifold)
supposedly a almost new OEM clutch

compression that even usually points towards head gasket but the car doesnt overheat and there isnt any oil in the coolant or visa versa. Im beginning to think it has shit rings, this is a good setup for someone looking to build or just toss rings in and go.

lets start at $1000 OBO and dont be afraid to offer. Im just trying to recoup so of my labour and cost of a new sr so I can get my coupe on the road for school.

pictures of any of these? got interest in the head studs, head gasket and manifold

I will take some pics soon. Im not really looking to part out right now, if i cant find anyone to buy the package in a week or so then i may part out. This is a great start for someone who wants to build.

not parting the engine harness are you?

Are you willing to sell just the turbo??? Pm me

are the headgasket and studs installed or BNIB i want em pm me

They are installed. It is just a long block now with no tranny!