FS: SR20DET & Transmission $800.00

SR20DET red top and trany only. No ecu or wiring harness or anything else just engine and trany that’s it! $800.00 call my friend Tom if you need further details please don’t PM me it’s not mine just call him please. His name is TOM and his number is 416-807-6613

Thanks.

I’m guessing it doesn’t come with any sensors right? What else would I need to buy to complete the swap excluding the harness and ECU?

prolly:

• harness
  • turbo
  • belts
  • alternator/accessories and brakets
  • ignitor
  • header
  • injectors/rail
  • CAS
  • whatever else

u got at least $1500 to go to make it run as stock…

well i guess he can run everything the cheap way, using kade modified harness with sentra dizzy and jwt KA ecu + a cheap side mount and some turbo

sam

Like I said guys if you have questions just call the number don’t ask me.
Thanks.

i want to call…but its a canadian number…i have a tec2 just waiting to play with a 4 cylinder.

does this guy have an email address i can reach him at?

No he doesn’t have an email address. He sais he is too busy for the internet :dunno: Just spend a little on long distance and call him.

hello everyone i just wan’t to let you all know that i have checked out this sr20det thats for sale i most say the motor is in a very good condition and i would recommanded to anyone planing on doing the swap.

i was just about to buy the motor but was unable to find a place to store motor. :frowning:

just wan’t to add my 0.2 cent

Thank You

So how’d the compresssion test turn out?