FS: BOAT

I know its the wrong time of year, but just throwing this out there. Boat is a 1989 citation cuddy cab, with 1989 low boy trailer. Boat is 19ft long, seats 4 with captain seats. It has down riggers, plain boards, Lawrance plotter with gps, ship to shore radio, am/fm casette radio, trolling plate, all linghts and coast guard kit. This boat is super super clean for its age. It has limited hours. I dont have pictures but you can come and look at boat anytime. I’m going to say 3500 or best offer. Would like to move this before spring

sounds like a good price, does it have a 4 banger onboard motor?

O i thought this was going to be for an Fbod lol. but bump for you i miss my boat, itwas so much fun

Yea Merc 4 banger I/O. Last year I changed plugs, wires, battery and points, had alternator rebuilt, replaced all the floor (it was getting a lil squissy with age). I had the transium rebuilt and the bildge pump rebuild. The only thing I was going to do was re cover the two rear seats. I replaced the front seats with captians chairs. The boat runs great. GPS had it doing 36mph in nice water. Doesn’t do to bad on gas either. Only reason for sale is lack of interest. My g/f hates the water and my friends are all bums who never pay there half in food or fuel.

pics of said boat will help