1993 Larson Bow Rider 17' nice boat

I’m selling my 1993 Larson Bow Rider. Its a I/O with a 140hp merc engine and a merc alpha outdrive. The whole boat is in excellent condition, only 80 hours on it. I bought it from the orginal owner and it was always well covered or stored inside (you can’t just let boats sit outside without a cover getting rained in, the insides rot away quickly when you do). The vinyl and carpet are all in excellent condition, no rips, tears, etc. All the gauges work including an OE depth gauge.

I bought this boat because I could tow it with my last vechicle, I now have a larger tow vechicle and I want a longer boat with a V8. Thats the only reason I’m selling. Its very reliable and very well maintained.

It comes with a full custom canvas cover, plus it comes with a full camper-top (see pictures). The seats fold flat for sleeping and you can actually spend the night on the water with the top on. Its very nice.

The one picture you can see the green gel-coat is faded looking. The picture was right after I got it home and has since been shined up nicely.

Its a very modern looking boat for a good price.

$3600 firm

with the camper top

interior

on the water

random sunset picture taken labor day weekend

picture of the wake at about 30mph…

If the Evo could only tow…

dude that sick, do want

A friend of the family has been looking at boats, I forwarded this to him for you. :slight_smile:

I looked at a ton of boats before buying this one. People don’t seem to understand that just because they are made to float in water doesn’t mean you can just leave them out in the weather uncovered. The insides are made of fiberglass and wood and can become water damaged and rot from neglect, the vinyl becomes dried out and cracks from the sun. And everyone that has a boat thinks its worth a small pile of gold even if its 25+ years old. Its very frustrating if you’re boat shopping.

This is a good example of a boat that has been taken care of… the only reason for selling it is to buy a bigger one with a V8…