FS: Body Parts...Brand New

For sale I have ALL body parts for just about any body type…fingers, toes, full hands, legs, ears, etc. Let me know what you may need and I will get a price for you. If you’re interested in anything I will need to order it and it will take a couple days to arrive. Don’t worry, my buddy works at the hospital, coma wing…harvesting anything is possible. Sexual parts will cost some extra coin. But once you go black, you never go back.

The parts are BRAND NEW, except for the ones from the old age home…their knees are shot. But most will meet or exceed OEM specifications.

Thank you for looking!

Oh and In-stock I have hips (both sides) brand new in package. Get the gift that keeps on giving for grandma this christmas.

and you are selling these for what u paid for them, right ? because i dont want to see you get in trouble for not being an advertiser

I have a friend who would like some sexual body parts. How much extra?

pure charity work. although special order Asian parts run a bit high so we need to grease a few more palms.
But it’s JDM yo!

I spit out my dasani LOLL

right, well tell your “friend” that it depends on the type and it’s charged by the ounce. So you will obviously pay a premium for black parts.

parody lol inb4ban :frowning: :tdown: hurry n edit lol

Rated, funny shit man.

Fucking parody threads are a no no…goodbye

Seriously… GTFO

Like anybody really sells anything here.

I’ll take some of that slanted Asian pussy.