FS: Brand NEW Body Armor

I got a brand new galls/point blank Level 3A bullet proof vest with soft trauma insert for sale. This is certified to stop 9-millimeter or .44 Magnum rounds fired from 16 feet at a velocity of 1,430 feet per second. It is the same vest that is issued to law enforcement nation wide. The carrier is dark navy blue. Never worn, still in packaging. I paid 480 for it, Looking to get 300. Only taken out of bag for pic.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/JerseyCantSaveMe/DSC03088.jpg

hmmmmmmm interesting… :ninja

:bigmotherfuckingshifty

:shifty

i believe he was cop down in jersey…

I could totally use this for the bank robbery im gonna commit on fri :ninja :lol Jkjk, GLWS

you believe right

If anyone else is looking for something a bit cheaper, i have another slightly used vest that had a few rounds of 40cal and .22 put into it… i’ll sell that one real cheap :slight_smile: and yes, im dead serious haha

holy shit dude…somebody shot at you? and hit you?

mad props.

are they actually legal to own and wear for civilian use?

I have 225/45/18 BFG KDWs w/ 2000 miles on em for sale. ;D

i was gonna give the biggest :umm till the post about being a cop.

i just figured u were a wanna-be ganster that walked around with a a bullet proof vest on to be cool.

lol, i have a plate carrier here hangin around as well :slight_smile:

Yep, theyre legal for anyone to own

What are you looking to get for them? 225 would have a bit of a strech on a 9.5" wide wheel, wich i dont mind, but the 45 sidewall might be a little too high

someone buy this!!! theres gotta be someone that needs it or a wankster that wants a vest to be cool

Muthafucka I’m illllllllll.

Dan, ill get back to you, i think my friend aj wants one… he’s 1.crazy 2.loves guns and 3. crazy with guns. lol and ill text you later today when i get back from nyc, ill stop by with that sensor

what do you want for that cheaper one? One of my coworkers said he wanted one

2 packs of Marlboro 100’s… But um its had .40 cal slugs put into it, but if he really wants it, like i said, 2 packs of ciggs and its his

I think he just wants it to look cool, haha.

So what’s the story behind those 40cals?

I got hit with 2 rounds of .22 while wearing it… Since it was no good for me to use anymore, i put the vest on a watermelon and slipped some 40cal into it just for the hell of it